Love like in the movies

Many topics today were devoted to "Oscar", held last night, and this topic is no exception, he will be devoted to triumphant evening, the film "The Artist." However, many do expect that he will win the most nominations, especially after receiving many other film awards. Thus, the "Artist" took Oskrov 5 out of 10, and I am very glad, because I really liked this movie.

Well, that just briefly about the film and the actors. ))))

The film tells the story of the transition of silent film to sound. This also affects the main characters, someone begins to grow a career, and someone is on the decline, the only one that does not affect, as director of the film studio. In fact, this transition has broken many lives silent film actors. They did as they could not get used to speak into the microphone, it is for them it was a ridiculous idea, but many simply on the whole was completely trained voice, perhaps even nasty, and when watching a movie, it sounded very funny.

Directed by Michel Hazanavicius and the winner in the category "Best Director" admitted that he had long since wanted to make a silent movie. The script was written by Michel for 4 months, he watched the movies of that time (1920) and studied the technique of directors of silent films. Filming lasted 45 days, by Hollywood standards is absolutely nothing. The film was shot on film in the format of the time 1.33: 1, which immediately makes you feel in a completely different era. And also a great musical score by composer Louis Bursa. I think that this film without music would not look so easy.

Yesterday evening and victory))))

The protagonist, he is George Valentin (and I want to write Valentano) Jean Dujardin by name kotorgo now on everyone's lips. Charming man, a great game, but as he moved his brow))))

The prototypes were made by George Valentine silent film star Douglas Fairbanks and American actor Fredric March, which was filmed as a silent movie, and in the sound.

Douglas Fairbanks

Ugg boots are not of course, but also with a dog. And about Ugg boots on. )))

Fredric March

Many thought that advertising a new movie with Jean would deprive him of the possibility to receive an Oscar, that this ad is well, very obscene.

And here and there. Oscar has Jean. Yesterday's victory))))

Well, you look at them, his eyes not overjoyed at me. ))))

"Oh, Meryl, Meryl. What we're happy ».

The main character, Peppy Miller, played by Bérénice Bejo. She and wife in real life, the film's director Michel Hazanavicius (heavy surname). ))))) Berenice was nominated for "Best Supporting Actor" but the Oscar went to Octavia Spesnser that I think deservedly so.

Really liked the scene with a suit. Perhaps it was spent a lot of takes, because you're playing one person, but your hand is made of another, I do not know how to express, but played superbly.

And that they are at the Oscars yesterday so fooled, but rather Michelle))))

By the way, the trio worked together not for the first time, and I have in mind Michel, Jean and Berenice. Before that they worked together to create the film "Agent 117" in 2 parts, so to speak, a parody of the 007. It is true in the second part Berenice was not involved.

Another important and certainly the most lovable character of the film, doggy Ugg boots in the film, known as Jack. True, they say that Uggs will no longer be removed due to age. ((((

With the main characters.

This frame is not himself from the movie))))

Well, last night, because Ugg boots now the first Oscar-winning dog. )))) Now Uggs two Oscars, because he had previously received a "dog Oscar" established online edition of Dog News Daily, and yesterday Oscar from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts. ))))

It is also worth noting, and other actors to take part in the film.

John Gumden - Al Zimmer, director of the film studio.

James Cromwell - Clifton, faithful servant George Valentin.

Malcolm McDowell. Very short role, one of the studio staff.

Penelope Ann Miller - the wife of George.

Missi Pyle - Constance.

Yesterday backstage Missi Pyle, James Cromwell and Penelope Ann Miller.

Producer Thomas Langmann at the microphone and camera crew gets the prize for "Best Film of the Year».

To me this film is very recalled the movie "Singing in the Rain." The idea of ​​the story is the same as the transition to sound movies, the same absurd and casual acquaintance of the two heroes, protivnenko another actress, and of course, dancing, although the "artists" are only at the end, but the meaning is the same, the promotion of a genre that is. e. musical, but on film.

Little comparison: Gene Kelly and Jean.

Protagonists

The protagonist and protivnenko actress))))

So, those who have not seen the movie, I recommend a must-see. ))))

Tags

See also

New and interesting