I want a boy

All childhood and adolescence, I had long hair down to the waist, where my mother doted. And, yes, I agreed with her that is beautiful, but ... in the end, I was attending a burning desire to get rid of that boring to soreness of the mouth of beauty. And the coveted star moment came in my first year of university. Received - like became an adult - that I want, I do. "A boy" - I said so categorically master who, of course, poprichital me and my hair, but then not a trembling hand cut off all their belongings back-breaking labor.

I am sure that such a desire at least once in a lifetime visit each girl and stars, of course no exception. For example, Emma Watson told me that the contract with the authors of the Harry Potter films she could not change her hairstyle. And she lacked experiments, characteristic of her age.

I wanted to cut off her hair in 16 years, but only now I have the opportunity. So I did not miss it

Perhaps this collection of stars who decided to whittle down yourself, add someone to exercise and their courage, long-cherished desire haircut "a boy».

Sharon Stone

Angelina Jolie

Halle Berry

Hayden Panettiere

Rihanna

Victoria Beckham

Sienna Miller

Natalie Portman

Keira Knightley

Kate Moss

Charlize Theron

Alyssa Milano