Cristiano Ronaldo Jr.

Suddenly the whole world the year before last June 17 at the most beautiful, sexy and expensive players in the world (it's not my idea, so write everything and everyone) Cristiano Ronaldo's son. But it bore no girlfriend, model Irina Shayk Ronaldo, and, according to the Portuguese press, the American surrogate mother. Irina also modestly wrote on his page in Facebook "My boyfriend had a son," and later, according to relatives Ronaldo just burst into tears of happiness. Wedding Ron and Irene is not far away and probably Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. will soon be not only the Pope, but the mother, because surrogacy is not intended to communicate his own mother with a worn-out money child and baby saw her a couple of times in my life (footballer paid for the birth of a baby about 20 million dollars). So, let's look a little closer Ronaldo Junior.

It is not known where he was born Ronaldo small, but it is known that the birth of his son Cristiano announced on July 3 that is, two weeks after his birth. Initially, all agreed that the information about the sudden and false paternity footballer Cristiano official website hacked hackers simply because after a while after the publication of good news has disappeared. But the hype has calmed down, when players with full responsibility that has become a father and intends to bring up her son alone, hoping that he will go in his footsteps and added that he would make every effort to this. The boy was born strong (weight of 4 kilograms 200 grams) and healthy, so his father can seriously count on the fact that his son will become an even better player than he was, and no player like Messi, will not stand in his way to the prestigious football award called "Golden Ball».

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. with his grandmother and aunt:

Eternally the second, but no less talented (I personally like the game Ronaldo than Messi, though I'm not a football expert, but only a lover of football) football is immensely pleased that became a father, but because of his busy schedule (Champions League , the domestic championship and numerous advertising shooting) he can not carve out his son, even a few days. But again, sometimes he still visits his son.

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. to his father:

Who is involved in raising the kid by his grandmother and aunt (as you learned on the first photo in the post), which helps inexperienced in such matters, Irina Shayk. Already it is clear that Cristiano Ronaldo jr. apparently a copy of his father, but he would be a football player or not is difficult to argue. In any case, waiting for you on the field, baby! :)

Cristiano does not skimp and devotes many goals to his son. From the outside it looks like an incredibly cute!

Tags

See also

New and interesting