Star pupils

We continue to look at the four-legged friends the stars ...

No one knows what happened to the 2, 5-pound redhead Rihanna named DJ Oliver? At one time, she always went with him and the studio, and a restaurant, and a walk to anywhere, just to close, as long as together, and then he suddenly vanished ... Strange somehow, and with the other dogs at the Rea almost the same story - pomerskogo Spitz Marley (in honor of Bob Marley), it gave parents a Maltese puppy named Zvezdochka also disappeared as DJ. But it all started very well and Rihanna doted on pet.

"In my next life, I would like to be my dog. He was just delightful. And I take care of him like a king - and still drive it around with you »

Ooty-father! What little happiness to attach to the hands of Jessica Szohr! I do not know how much this dog, but surely it is very expensive, and afford to buy these things fluffy miracle can not everyone, although I would have bought ... But finance, alas, sing songs.

Meeting Orlando Bloom and his beloved dog was held on the set of the movie "Kingdom of Heaven", which the actor saw this adorable pooch and slender cross between one of the oldest dog breeds in the world - Saluki (Persian greyhound) and just decided to take it himself, because the dog was lonely.

"I picked it up and said, let's I'll clean you and we'll see what happens. But when I finished, I realized that I wish to leave it and to show his comfortable home »

Poor little kid Ramon does not seem very happy new accessory on his neck, but it's all for the sake of health, it is no wonder the mistress of French Bulldog Christina Ricci went with him vetrinarnuyu clinic.

Denver and Delilah - faithful companions Charlize Theron, who brightened her solitude until she appeared son Jackson. In general, the actress loves pets and encourages all not to buy animals, and visit orphanages and take out the helpless and lonely pets.

"I will not start the year dogs, because I thought that I would go to Australia to star and my mom finally said, What are you doing? Do you love dogs and so nothing should stop you again to have them (from Charlize one after another died a few dogs for two years). And I listened to it, taking two rescued dogs (from the shelter). People do not understand that can really go and take exactly the one that they want. There are so many dogs ... killing me, when people are rushing to the pet store. It's high time adoption »

Sooo awesome dog Heidi Panneteri, although she meter with a cap. For it is better not to approach, because Doggie stands out.

After parting model Gisele Bundchen and actor Leonardo DiCaprio decided to divide responsibilities and jointly take care of the dog Django, which the ex-couple are named after famous jazz musician. By the way, the dog could magnify a speck since he has a very funny color on the tum.

Lady with the Dog - Zooey Deschanel and her favorite of Baxter.

French actress Eva Green calls his Border Terrier none other than her husband, but as often happens with him she can not see one unpleasant circumstances. No, no doggie drafted into the army, just Eve moved to relocate from Paris to London, and trains dogs in the EU is not allowed to take only if it is not a guide dog of a blind man.

"I'm thinking about how to buy a white cane, and say that I am blind to smuggle the dog with him. I'm madly in love with him, he told me almost like a man »

Activists fighting for the rights of animals condemned Kate Beckinsale for what she awkwardly holding her tiny dog, but the actress retorted and said that keeping a dog as it sees fit. With a pocket pet and really need to be careful, and then you never know which one awkward movement, and his heart was no longer beating ...

Matthew MakKonehi would fit any dog, but one that is just right pobeguchee!

"I'm obsessed with dogs!»
Natalie Portman was three dogs - a mix of poodle and schnauzer Noodles, pooch Charlie and the new darling - Yorkshire Terrier Whistles. Portman took the handsome four-footed animals in the control center, located in Manhattan. She traveled with the dog to the shooting and travel, it is often seen together with a whistle for a morning walk, and the summer of 2010. Portman even took a whistle from France for fashion week, which walked with him through the streets of Paris.

Nicola Roberts, unfortunately, remained without this charming pug named Elvis. Not so long ago he died.

With pitbull get along every man, to say nothing about the woman, but Jessica Biel has found his approach to dog Tina. The power and size of the animal is not frightened by the beauty, on the contrary, even attracted since Bill does not like glamor miniature dogs. I think they are similar, it is clear that you have found a "common language", so to speak.

Shakira with her beloved dog. Feast for the eyes!

In a cute, funny and charming Anna Faris is the same dog-mopsik:

Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne with her baby:

Adele with her dachshund:

Brooke Shields American Bulldog Darla (uiiii, it's a girl):

Jane Fonda poses with her dog named Tula on the way to the studio with David Letterman:

Tags

See also

New and interesting