Ashley Smith

Ashley Smith - the young star and fashion catwalks. For Scherbinka and full lips press immediately dubbed the rising pattern of "New WB". Others compare it with the top model Lara Stone. But other than that, there are other - personality and outrageous.

"I'm 21, but many people say that my face 14-year-old and wise old woman's soul ...»

Ashley Smith - one of the most stylish girls in New York and model. Although her career started relatively late - in 18 years - it did not prevent her from becoming popular.

"I like that designers appreciate it me instead of my application parameters such as the length of the legs .." - says Ashley.

Yes, the growth of Ashley frankly, not a model. But that did not stop her to speak at the podium and represent global brands. And while on the podium Smith comes rarely, but neatly (Chanel, Vivienne Westwood and Balenciaga).

"If you see me on the podium, it means that the designer was exactly what I needed, Ashley Smith»

Had long been fashionable to be too perfect and correct. Ashley - like a reminder of fashion past years, when women were considered beautiful women with forms of low growth. Ashley likes most participate in photo shoots.

Before becoming a model, Ashley never wore heels. And now, in his spare time, it often can be seen in the rocker boots or cowboy boots:

"It's in my blood. Texas still love plaid shirt. In general, dress more like a boy. But if you decide to be a girl, hold on: the shortest skirt, bright blue blouse uniform models ... You know? T-shirts, jeans, ballet flats that at the casting did not detract from the face. I do not like to dress up. »

Ashley three years of work in modeling Smith collected "heavy" portfolio of filming for the most famous magazines. And also became the face of Gap, Levi's and aroma Loverdose from Diesel. To date, Ashley loaded with work. Shooting for her - it's not just a job, but also a fascinating process. Ashley Smith, moreover, a true workaholic.

In addition to his work model, Ashley is interested in painting, architecture and playing the guitar (it does not leave Smith with 12 years). Ashley even create your own group Chocolate Bunnies. Ashley admits that if it were not modeling career, she "learned to be a designer or architect. Perhaps learned to play the piano or took voice lessons. " And she's always dreamed of becoming a Broadway actress.

Ashley about his shcherbinki:

"I was thinking to get rid of shcherbinki when she was a child. But could not raise the money. Now the "wrong" teeth themselves bring money ».

About comparisons with Lara Stone:

I do not mind. I think that it has cleared the way for me! But I also have a personality and a lot of different things to me to work in this growing back. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting