Joe Manganiello

Somewhere in the 17 years I realized that I was totally attracted to guys with a pretty face and stupid eyes, and I like a brutal man, not the standards of male beauty in the conventional sense. In general, the brutality - is a kind of zest in the exterior man, clarity, consistency, specificity, confidence. Valais commercials like Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, Jason Momoa, Chris Rock Jones, Gerard Batler.I now I am for myself, "opened" a new man - Joe Manganiello.

Joseph Michael Manganiello was born Dec. 28, 1976 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the son of Charles and Susan Manganiello, from which inherited "genetic cocktail" of the Sicilian, German, Austrian and Armenian blood. Growing up in the Catholic faith, Joe attended the arrival of a child and studied in a specialized school, which graduated with honors in 1995.

As a child, Manganiello could not imagine life without sports, recreation and games. And in middle school, and already studying at the University of Pittsburgh (where Joseph spent a year "shift change" between the two - respectively, failed and successful - attempt to enter the College of Art at Carnegie Mellon), a young man played the captain of the football, basketball and volleyball teams flow.

Manganiello predicted a glorious sporting future, but about how to make the hobby a profession, had to forget - because of numerous injuries and fashionable in certain circles hobbies steroids, which the young man refused to share. However, good physical condition, endurance and preparation times played into the hands of Joe - and when he moonlighted as a bodyguard in rock bands, and when he began to audition for the role of "super-being».

In 2000, the future actor graduated from Carnegie Mellon College with a Bachelor of Fine Arts - and began the journey to the capital of cinema, Los Angeles and New York, and most importantly: the sample-sample-test. However, to say that the way Joe to fame was too thorny it would be an exaggeration - in Hollywood young talent considered an experienced agent, and in 2002 Manganiello appeared in the film adaptation of the popular comic book "Spider-Man", where he performed the role of Flash Thompson, the antagonist of the main hero. The fact that the aspiring actor working alongside Toby Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, Willem Dafoe - and did not get lost in the background of celebrities, spoke in favor of the cinematographic Manganiello has a great future.

Joe, who always had a weakness for stories from the comics, really enjoyed working on "Spider-Man" Sam Raimi on the team, and later, in 2007, the actor appeared in the third part of the story, playing kameo.Za-release of "Spider-Man "turned popular for all participants followed the invitation to the numerous television projects," Ambulance "," clinic "," Two and a Half Men, "" Las Vegas, "" One Tree Hill "," Medium "," How I Met Your Mother "and three variations of the popular S.SI Later, in 2009, Joe took part in the TV series "White Collar", where he got the role of the villain, and the project "Behind Enemy Lines 3: Colombia" - filmed in Puerto Rico, and for the role the actor a few months training with real "fur seals».

In parallel with participation in the TV show Manganiello continued to work in the theater - it took starring productions of William Shakespeare, Henrik Ibsen, Tennessee Williams, and other masters of the scene.
Yet the true glory has found its hero role werewolf Olsida Hervo, a close friend of the heroine Anna Paquin, in the TV series "True Blood».

So he ran half the show))) and sometimes even without pants))

The efforts were not in vain - in 2011, the actor won a whole bunch of awards, including NewNowNext Awards, Saturn Award and just two Scream Award. In addition, Joe joined the list of "Sexiest from nynezhivuschih" magazine People, received the title holder of "the best beach body" according to the Men`s Health and the title of "the sexiest supernatural beings" by Entertainment Weekly. Later, this same publication acknowledged Manganiello 'favorite werewolf of all time ».

Of course, from all of this we should not conclude that the skin werewolf "rooted" to Manganiello and other projects it is not zainteresuesh - not at all, in a close in 2012 we are waiting for just two full-length premiere with his participation: "What To Expect When You're Expecting" and "Magic Mike", where the hero's name is Joe Ritchie, Great ... Well, is not the point.))

In general, that's a he, Joe ... man no matter where! And finally, a couple of pictures just to admire!)

Tags

See also

New and interesting