Ambitious and family man.

As part of the world has already started, and we have the start of the August 30, "The Bourne Legacy" took everything en masse to compare the "real" Born with the new. Although this part of the franchise - a spin-off trilogy of Bourne and replaces Matt Damon nobody was going (because the action takes place parallel to the events of the film "The Bourne Ultimatum"), yet it did not protect Jeremy Renner on widespread comparisons with Damon.

I propose to go beyond the favorite of many stories misadventures Mr. Bourne and go from sweeping comparison of heroes to thorough and comprehensive comparison of the two is certainly talented actors - Matt Damon and Jeremy Renner. Oh, I know - many at once and without reading the verdict will make this duel. But I still try to objectively assess the advantages of both and place deserved points.

So, let us start with an assessment of the main things to aspire to any actor - popularity.

That's what the picture at the request of Google in the past year:

Renner - blue, Damon - red

According to statistics queries in Yandex Jeremy Renner's a very good result (and it is clear - the premiere of "The Bourne Legacy" lasted for an unusually long period of) - 9584 impressions. It should be noted that interest in the person of the actor has increased significantly since the end of 2011, namely after the "Lord of the storm", "City of Thieves" and Oscar nominations for her role in these pictures. In addition, over the past year on account of Renner's participation in the four high-profile projects, including the box "The Avengers" and "Mission is not feasible: Ghost Protocol."

However, Matt Damon is still ahead of his opponent - the number of requests over the past month is 11928 times. Although Damon participate in four projects during the past year 2011, almost all the questions related to his participation in that same notorious frashize Bourne and scandal further participation of the actor in it.
Well, the popular Matt Damon yet stable than ten thousand requests a month, so the first point, of course, he was.

Renner / Damon 0 1

Career and Awards

Almost all of us know where to start off a career in Hollywood, Matt Damon.

The film "Good Will Hunting" brought the young actor in 1997. "Oscar" (for two with Ben Affleck) and a nomination for "Best Actor".

The next two years Damon honored with nominations and all sorts of praise from critics for the movie "Saving Private Ryan" and "The Talented Mr. Ripley." The lion's share of his acting success is associated with two successful franchises, "11, 12, 13 tsat Ocean's Twelve" and "identification of superiority and The Bourne Ultimatum."
Since respectable box office and crazy love of the audience, for participating in all these films Matt received many awards such as «MTV Movie Awards», «People's Choice Awards», «Joel Siegel Award», «Empire Awards», etc.

Over the past year, Matt Damon as a whole was 5 projects, among which the most resonant "True Grit," "The Adjustment Bureau", "We Bought a Zoo." Absolutely different genres, absolutely dissimilar roles.

In these paintings, Matt has once again demonstrated her acting diversity and comprehensively talented game - something for which he has more than 15 years, like the audience.

================

Jeremy Renner's acting career began with a theater in Los Angeles. He played more prominent roles for which has received positive reviews from critics.

More donedavna many wondered: "And where is this guy?" Someone remembered a cameo appearance in «SWAT SWAT ", someone preoccupied with the role of a miner in" North Country "with Charlize Theron, or cannibal serial killer in the thriller" The Executioner Dahmer. "

But however did not go as Renner psychopaths, still needed the role, after which he would be able to expand career move 180 degrees. From the camp villains Jeremy Renner "pulled" Kathryn Bigelow in 2008, when she saw him play in the "Executioner" and invited the lead role in the war drama "The Hurt storms».

For an actor, this role has become a lottery ticket to a great movie, as brought him a nomination for "Oscar". The very same Bigelow and did jackpot, as the first female director, received the coveted statuette for Best Director, and her and another five, including "Best Film of the Year." In addition, she took revenge on her ex-husband as James Cameron and his "Avatar" in almost all categories.

Even more secure success among critics Renner helped Casey Affleck, when asked his brother to take the eminent Renner on his role in "The Town." At that time, Jeremy has been a lot of proposals for the main role, but he took the supporting role of James Coughlin, as always gravitated to the heroes of the "double down".

He agreed and has not lost - for this role, he was again nominated for two prestigious film awards - "Oscar" and "Golden Globe Awards" in the category "Best Actor».

After tipping 2010. Renner had already been snapped up. Over the last year, he took part in the five high-profile projects, and of a sort of crown of this success - the title role in "The Bourne Legacy". The first review of the film is quite positive (despite the persistent bias most of the audience), but what his own opinion, we can reach only after August 30.

What we have to score. Undoubtedly talented stable of game and measured career move Matt Damon deserves its rating, but ... it seems to me, Jeremy Renner also deserves points for rapid acting breakthrough.
So Renner / Damon 1: 2

Life

Matt Damon behind the eyes known as "Excellent" in Hollywood - played brilliantly, lives right, a loving husband and a caring dad.

By Matt youth often I have affairs, but not because he was a womanizer, a romantic nature made itself felt. His choice for the most part have been an actress and partner of the shooting: Minnie Driver, Winona Ryder, Claire Danes, Odessa Uitmar and allegedly Penelope Cruz.

After a series of emotionally exhausting novels, Matt decided not to seek personal happiness in the film industry.

"I do not want to be at work, even when I get home»
he said, and in 2003 began to build a relationship with a bartender - Luciana Barroso, whom he met in a club in Miami.

Two years later they were married. Matt Papa had three beautiful babies - Isabella, Gia Zavallia and Stella Zavala.

Press the actor to his family, of course, does not admit, they live a quiet life and non-public.

"I love being a dad. I hope cope with this difficult task. All the guys are very afraid of this, and at the same time - this is the most important work in their life ».
==========================

As interest in Jeremy Renner press started to show recently, the facts of his personal life, is not known to the public so much. Yes, and Renner is not particularly applies in an interview about his novels. But something that is known.

Quite a long time (5 years), he met with Jes Macallan, today it is known on the new draft of the channel ABC's "Mistresses".

Also, he is credited affair with Charlize Theron in 2010, the year to which they had become friends since the filming of "North Country" (2005). But relations as such was not just after breaking up with Stuart Townsend, Charlize Jeremy supported in difficult times.

The extreme passion Renner, the assurances of the tabloids, became an actress of the serial genre of independent film and Janet Montgomery. However, the year 2011 turned out to be an actor on a very tight affair and did not get.

Who is the only constant in my life - this is my dog. That's why I started it, and that was very lonely. I, of course, need someone, but I also want to try to achieve the impossible in the cinema. Find the balance between these things - not an easy thing & quot;
Well, Damon came to find that balance, but because the score at this point gets him Renner / Damon 1: 3

In addition to the movie ...

Matt Damon is an active member of civil society organizations to fight poverty.

It is quite a lot of time and money paying philanthropy, particularly with their friends on the "Ocean" has created «Not On Our Watch» - a charitable organization on humanitarian problems of the Third World. Another - «Water.org» deals with the problem of access people in Africa, South Asia and Central America to clean drinking water.

Renner first great passion - music. He - singer, composer, songwriter, at the dawn of his youth appeared with his group «Sons of Ben».

"For me, music - that's it. Kinobiznes very hard thing, but, believe me, the music business - it is something impossible! I played in bands and recorded with different people, but for me it has always been a form of self-expression. We do not need a camera or agents - I can sit down at the piano to sing something and feel completely satisfied ... »

Renner also has a youth engaged in the reconstruction of old buildings that have historical and cultural significance for Hollywood. Participates in charity - is one of the participants of the Robin Hood Foundation (SSCHA champion of fundraising aimed at combating poverty). In addition, he supports his college "Modesto Junior" scholarships and a UN Messenger of Peace in Afghanistan (to raise awareness of the demining program).

In view of the above "Ball of Merit" I think I'll give Renner - versatile personality, he, as it turns out.
Renner / Damon 2 3

The fans

Before writing about a person, I have besides all the other information also love to go to their fan forums. Where else can you get acquainted with the degree of love for the actor, not here. And learn about the fun (and not) cases ...

So, Jeremy Renner fans love him for what he is:

Man serious impossibly ...
At the same time, (I could not pass up this fan metaphor), many consider it "sexual chipmunks".

Well, quite a famous incident that occurred with Renner, when he was attacked by a fan and bit him on the shoulder. She decided that the actor has paid too little attention to it, but later found out that the fan was unfortunate bearer of the rabies virus. So, Renner had to complete a full course of vaccination.

The intellectual and intelligent, Matt Damon millions of fans is love from a mild form of sympathy to the original forms of expression of sexual desire.

Its main qualities that cause this kind of love - positive and open.

As for the funny stories. For example, one girl waylaid actor in a public toilet, which gave him a personal striptease. Another came on his show and began loudly on the phone to share with a friend: "Here he is in front of me, I can even touch it!"

But the biggest fan of Matt is his friend George Clooney. Once he mentioned that he was ready to buy the whole advertising strip Variety and write it in large letters: "Matt Damon - the sexiest of all the living".

For the love of such a comprehensive and adequate fans (well, relatively) one point for Damon.

Renner / Damon 2: 4

P.S .:

Of course, both actors differ both charisma and character and lifestyle. Of all the available interview I chose one quotation in my opinion best describes them as individuals.

In actual fact, I'm really a very kind guy!

"I love the self-examination and it's damn difficult piece. Realize your life difficult. Easy to be passed out, drunk and so on. I would like that! But I'll be damned desire to know ... Damn! & Quot;
Summary

And ... T-e-a-m! The winner of the duel with the score 2: 4 becomes Matt Damon. But in fairness, it is worth noting that until recently few people familiar Jeremy Renner, in my opinion, today is worthy of such competition.

Tags

See also

New and interesting