Festival 2012

The seventh day of the film festival in Venice was quite modest - on the red carpet not a single world-wide celebrity, although the films premiere which took place yesterday, were the most that neither is worthy. Legendary Kim Ki-duk presented his new film "Pieta" and the Portuguese filmmaker Valeria Sarmiento received congratulations on the occasion of the film "The lines Vellingtona." While actors and actresses posed for photographers lens on the red carpet, the other stars great time at a party jewelry house Jaeger-LeCoultre. With her is what we start.

Not long ago, Freida Pinto has become an international brand ambassador of Jaeger-LeCoultre, so I just could not miss the party. The actress chosen for the event interesting dress Alexander McQueen (in other in this fashion house others do not hold) with gold trim and full-length sexy cut-outs on the abdomen, waist and back. Personally, I am very impressed with this outfit - femininity, style and originality in one package.

The party on the occasion of the release of new watches with precious stones could not miss the legendary Catherine Deneuve. Instead of the classic evening dress she stepped on the carpet in the original dress of silk shirt, with the decor of large shimmering crystals on the shoulders and sleeves. In my opinion, the style of the dress matched just fine - straight model dress perfectly Catherine, not focusing on the problem areas of her body. I do not particularly like the color of the dress - perhaps should choose something brighter - but the green tint wonderful harmony with the eye color of the actress.

Soiree also visited our compatriot Ksenia Alferov, dressed in a playful cocktail dress of tulle and satin. If someone would think that a lot of funny bows look out of place on a lady of 38 years, except to say that the black color balances style dresses and adds elegance, so the image as a whole looks harmonious. Well, if someone noticed that Xenia is clearly too far from the eye make-up, I will have to agree - I have against this argument there.

New reel Kim Ki-Duk's famous "Pieta" represented on the red carpet Min-Soo Cho - South Korean actress who has performed in film, the main role. She wore a black dress with a long train and white trim on the bodice. This dress - a classic evening fashion in its purest form with its graphical now clear silhouettes and heavy fabrics (personally I really resembles the earlier creations of Valentino). In general, the image was very good, but somewhat rumpled trail diminished its perfection.

Dresses from Elie Saab always make a lasting impression, so I will not rant about long dress French Elsa Zilberstein, who attended the premiere of "Lines of Wellington" with his participation, and to say that it just looked fabulous.

Another star of "Lines Vellintona" Portuguese actress Maria Joao Bastos full dress print that is created by draperies and fabrics reminiscent of the cosmic galaxy. Interesting style, beautiful color transitions, blends perfectly with the dress accessories - what else is needed for a successful image?

Unlike his colleagues, actress Victoria Guerra preferred to all other elegant dress of black velvet with a modest cut in the back. It seems to be very simple and no frills, but the whole image looks very, very worthy.

Chinese actress Zhao Wei in the creation of Versace. Gently blue color - offset, trim on the bodice - offset, a huge cluster of tulle on the skirt - Fail. Too much fabric on the skirt, although in general, the dress looks very impressive and colorful.

Sooo beautiful Italian Marica Pellegrinelli deserves the title, and even the sexiest woman in the evening. Of course, this is not the last role was played by her seductive dress with open back and cutouts at the waist. Great outfit, but the styling is clearly pumped up - platform sandals in the furnace, the clock on the white strap to the same.

Tags

See also

New and interesting