Kelly Clarkson became engaged

Popular singer, winner of the 1 season of the show "American Idol" Kelly Clarkson moved from the category of non-free women in the category of brides. Her fiance Brandon Blackstock proposed to her the other day, and Kelly gladly accepted it. Clarkson immediately reported this to all your followers on Twitter, do not forget we add to the complete joy post photo wedding ring.

Happy couple
"I'm engaged! Yay !!! Yesterday night was the happiest in my life. I am so lucky, the best man in the world made me an offer! "- Kelly is happy.

The design of this ring Brandon Blackstock developed in conjunction with the jeweler Jonathan Arndt. This is Kelly said in the caption to this photo
Brandon Blackstock is the stepson of country star Reba McEntire and Kelly's son manager, Narvel Blackstock. Clarkson relations with this guy started a year ago, and in all the interviews the singer said she really happy with this man. By the way, Brandon has two children from a previous marriage, so that the man, as they say, turned out to be a dowry. But Kelly is not embarrassing. In an interview with TV host Ellen DeGeneres singer said that from the moment they met she was living one dream - to become Mrs. Blackstock.

Well, we're just happy for her. It is hoped that the engagement is complete logical - the wedding.

Tags

See also

New and interesting