Hugh Hefner married for the third time

A second attempt Heth with sexy blonde Crystal Harris (one of the inmates, "Castle Playboy) was successful the first (recall that the 86-year-old founder of eroimperii had to marry Crystal in June 2011, but a few days before the wedding the bride changed her mind to walk down the aisle) . Lush wedding ceremony was held in the castle Playboy New Year's Eve. The bride was in the ivory dress with bare shoulders and without a veil (the veil on Playboy girl from the castle would have looked clearly out of place), the groom - a standard tuxedo with bow tie. Wedding cake crowned and Photo Crystal Hefner.

Finally, Crystal and I were married in the castle Playboy! I love this girl! - He wrote in his Twitter Mr. Hefner.

"Today is the happiest day for me - Crystal Harris wrote that under his new husband for 60 years. - I became Mrs. Hefner! I feel that I am blessed for it, God & quot;

Prior to his marriage to the founder of the Crystal "empire adult" Hugh Hefner has been married twice. His first wife was Mildred Williams ordinary American, whom he married in his youth, and divorced in 1959. Hef married a second time as a girl from the castle Playboy - Kimberley Conrad, and divorced her in 2010. From each marriage he had two children.

Pairs with an impressive difference in age can be found here as well with decent difference - here

Tags

See also

New and interesting