Thinner star moms

Beyonce

"Beloved, you have no idea how hard I worked all the time, have not seen you! I had to lose 27 pounds! "- Said at a recent concert Beyonce. In addition, she told how she was able to lose weight: "I do not get off your treadmill and only eating salad. Of course, it's disgusting, but that does not make for a good figure? ". The singer became a mother for the first time a year ago.

Alessandra Ambrosio

Model was never plump, playing sports all my life, and now, to be honest, she can not complain: a few months after the birth of her second child she modeled underwear brand VS, defiliruya proudly on the podium. Ambrosio confirmed that helped her lose weight Pilates, surfing and breastfeeding.

Snooky

"I love to take care of my little man!" - Said a happy reality mom. Petite star lost weight in record time thanks to everything besides breastfeeding, which she sings diferamby each new article on his beloved.

Vanessa Minilla

Wife of the former husband of Jessica Simpson, Nick Lachey, began to follow their diet even during pregnancy. In addition to non-strict diet followed the girl to the best of an active lifestyle, the baby in the womb knew that this is the correct position of each person. In previous form Minilla not yet returned, but with its insistence of her model body will be even better than before.

Sarah Michelle Gellar

"For me it is not so important figure in the balance, such as how attractive I look in your clothes. I try to emphasize the dignity and hide flaws, correcting their Pilates "- said the 35-year-old actress, for the second time became a mother last September.

Lily Aldridge

Another fan of Pilates - model Lily Aldridge. 27-year-old mom is not the first time to deal with it, but in June it became noticeably workout longer and more often, because then she diligently preparing his body to the VSFS.

"Pilates really changes the body. Besides, he really pleasant: after school, I feel like a massage »

Kristin Cavallari

25-year-old actress gave birth to her first child on August 8 last year and one month after discharge start again to play sports. Return figure Christine helped not only running, but also breastfeeding that burns up to 500 calories daily. Young mom stressed that "return to order" should be gradual, as the stress caused by the body, can affect not only you but also your baby.

Reese Witherspoon

After the birth of first child Reese could say with certainty that in a few months it will be the figure is exactly the same as the 9 months ago, but the actress became a mother for the third time and it is not 23 as in the first period of pregnancy. Although even now 36-year-old Reese is slowly but surely moving towards his goal and soon hopes to lose a few more pounds.

"I do not know whether my weight will come back to normal, but at the moment I do not ask much. I am very patient and I believe that my body will repay me that coin, which I now only dream »

Hilary Duff

25-year-old Hilary gave birth to her first child in March 2012 and immediately faced with a big problem much weight. For 9-month pregnancy baby Luke actress won many extra pounds that horrified, just by looking at yourself in the mirror. Naturally, Duff immediately took action and hired a personal trainer who is still trying to make sure that Hillary got into my favorite jeans size 26. While the results, to put it mildly, not stunning, but the combination of boxing, running and jumping is simply obliged to accelerate weight loss.

Anna Faris

In 36 years, the actress first became a mother. Son Jack was born last summer and on arrival home immediately showed character, but such that Anna did not have to go to the gym. Her weight loss - is a natural process, which contributed to the rapid development of the vagaries of the crumbs Jack.

Megan Fox

Megan Fox all have very different: the care of his son Noah she trusted nanny, but she decided not to hesitate and come to grips with her figure. Currently, Fox continues to go to the gym, as in the past, but it does so much less to spend with my son as much as possible. Perhaps in the near future and she did give up babysitting and take all the trouble on himself.

"Now my figure is not a top priority for me. Noah - that's the one about whom I need to think first. It is because of him that I spend all day at home »

Jessica Simpson

"What progress!" - Repeated all friends of Jessica after her significant weight loss, but it looks like all this and Simpson, and her friends have to go through again - she is pregnant again.

Anna Paquin

"I am your toughest critic, but, believe me, having given birth to twins, I stopped to think about how perfect or imperfect in my body. I gave up the slack »

Tags

See also

New and interesting