AFI Awards 2013

Last night in Los Angeles hotel «Four Seasons» was held awards ceremony AFI Awards 2013. The award was established in 2000 by the American Film Institute, which is already the 13th time sums up the past year in the field of cinema and television. This year, special attention of critics awarded movie "Lincoln," "Les Miserables," "Django Unchained," "The number one goal", "Dark Knight Rises", and the list of the best series, among others, included "The Walking Dead" "American Horror Story" and "stranger among the».

Anne Hathaway second consecutive day walks dresses from Oscar de la Renta. Yesterday it was a sexy evening dress, but today it has chosen a kind of ensemble in the romantic style. The image was very controversial: on the one hand, to dress like our grandmothers clothes, but on the other, red pumps with cute bows refresh and modernize it. But what do you say to the expense of dense black tights with red shoes? In my opinion, it looks strange.

During a dinner party on the occasion of the ceremony Ann took off a jacket and stayed in a sundress. I prefer the version with a jacket - it balances black tights, but the dress itself, looks very cute.

The star of the series "Game of Thrones' Emilia Clarke walked the red carpet in a dress from the spring collection Temperley London. A cream-colored dress with delicate gold embroidery in the old style was complemented by a leather bracelet to match the descriptions together and Manolo Blahnik - the shuttles "Mary Jane", also in light color. Lovely image, but no more.

Actress TV series "Mad Men" Jessica Paré in Roksanda Ilincic. Nice style, exquisite color, but in addition simply require additional accessories (other than neutral shoes). Otherwise, it is not an image.

Well, that wait! Jennifer Lawrence's dress is not black, hurray! The actress appeared at the ceremony in the creation Prabal Gurung with multicolored embroidery stunning colors and a large black insert on the skirt (I suspect it's there for the correction, but Lawrence is not required - the figure and the silhouette of her everything is OK). This dress is versatile, as it can be equally owned and 20-year-old girl and a mature 40-year-old, but it looks very interesting. I was a little confused shoes fishnet with neon contrasting inserts that are designed to give the image of enthusiasm and freshness. They are, to put it mildly, an amateur ... you like?

The star of "The Walking Dead" Laurie Holden chose for the ceremony simple classic style, which became the key to the success of its image. MPP reasonable length and white costume cut blazer with black lapels - what could be better? Solemnity and lightness are added together classical open sandals and clutch-glossy case and earrings and ring with green stones are responsible for the brightness of the attire.

Another actress, "The Walking Dead", the sultry Danai Gurira, by contrast, chose a sexy outfit bright. Danai appeared at the ceremony in tight purple dress with a neckline on the front and the back and draped in strategic locations, which gave her figure palatability. To the board I have no comment, but at the expense of shoes is ... Ankle with floralnym print - quite original choice for cocktail attire, which, however, has every right to exist, but such a model shoe (in combination with the length of foot ) can be shortened even the long legs.

I always thought that a woman like Christina Hendricks can look sexy in any clothes, but apparently I was wrong - this dress from L'Wren Scott is clearly not the best choice of the actress. On closer inspection, print dress looks very nice because of the unusual color scheme, but from a distance it looks like a dress coat flowered. With all my sympathy for Christine, I say that there is no way.

Charming Kiernan Shipka, as always, at height. Pretty yellow dress with white lace and embroidered black silk trim from Valentino - the perfect choice for the 13-year-old girl. Restrained sandals minimum makeup and simple hairstyle Kiernan make the image impeccable. This girl will go far!

Tags

See also

New and interesting