DGA Awards 2013

I offer you another batch of dresses from the red carpet, this time with a ceremony Directors Guild Of America Awards 2013. I think it is clear from the name that this award is designed to encourage the inhuman work of Hollywood artists and magicians - directors who, armed with the support of the crew, creating for us great movies and TV shows. This time the show was a triumph Ben Affleck, which is an uphill battle for the title of "Best feature film director" bypassed movie monsters such as Steven Spielberg and Ang Lee. And I help him in this his companion of Jennifer Garner.

Jen has appeared on the red carpet in an elegant white dress decorated with a case in the form of flowers on the bodice by Antonio Berardi. This outfit is hardly spectacular, but I think that this dress was selected Jennifer intends - a simple outfit was designed to draw attention to the other benefits of our heroine, namely the beautiful tightened figure. Jennifer did it!

From discreet dresses to more risky! The actress and director Lena Dunham did not shy and came at a ceremony here in this dress, prom dress reminiscent of a high school student. Of course, the image of a failure, but the colors I like.

Lena aforementioned Ben Affleck, who again appeared in public with cute messages on the hands of his daughters, who wished the pope «Good luck» at the upcoming ceremony. It worked!

The youngest nominee for the title of best actress in the history of the "Oscar" Quvenzhané Wallis appeared on the red carpet in a bright pink ballroom dress with a bag and a dog-which apparently is the mascot of the baby or her best friend. Well, I do not think it makes sense to evaluate the child's outfit, except to say that to Kiernan Shipka this girl is still very far.

Anne Hathaway in Valentino. I just love dresses with intricate prints such unusual (and this is also decorated with a thin bead embroidery), so shamelessly Anne anoint my favorite at this event. Simple dark blue satin pumps and modest decorations perfectly complement a dress with active patterns.

Classic evening dress for the red carpet chosen Famke Janssen, appeared before the camera lenses in red dress with asymmetrical bodice and cut from the hip. This dress is not bad, exactly the same way and there is nothing good. In my opinion, it is no.

Betting on the classics made and Helen Hunt, but unlike Famke dress, her black dress with drapes and a small train looked elegant and bored. Actress prudently complemented her dress with shimmering sequins clutch and jewelry with stones of unusual dark crimson color. This is the case when accessories make the whole image.

I love dresses with animal prints and this dress with sequins Bérénice Bejo resembling snake skin, I really like. Selection of accessories is also worthy of admiration - a simple lacquer clutch and light sandals with gold trim is a nice addition to this company. The only thing that bothers me, it's brooch (necklace?) In the form of a star from warping gates. Why it is there? In this outfit, and so full of jewelry and glitter.

Tags

See also

New and interesting