GLAAD Media Awards 2013

Last night at the Los Angeles ceremony of awarding the GLAAD Media Award 2013. The award was established in 1990 by the Alliance of gays and lesbians against defamation and traditionally given to people for their support and influence on the development of gay culture, media and creators movies, TV series, documentaries that enhance the positive image of the LGBT movement. This year's winner of the award, among others, was the former US President Bill Clinton. Among the best motion picture film was "good to be meek" with Emma Watson, and the best TV serial was named "American Horror Story».

As a guest to attend the ceremony and Charlize Theron. The actress was a silk jumpsuit by Jason Wu, she has added a large ornate metal strap, gold jewelery and bright rose lipstick. To my mind the image of Charlize impeccable, but what else would we expect from such a beautiful woman with impeccable taste ?!

Ali Larter appeared on the red carpet in a mini-dress by Dolce & Gabbana, decorated with original prints, which has already managed to catch the fancy Many representatives stellar elite. For my taste it is not the best creation of D & G, but the outfit looks fresh, bright and interesting - perhaps just that he fell in love with Ely.

The snow-white ensemble came to the ceremony Kelly Rowland. Set of stamp with transparent inserts and wide pants with stripes looked very impressive in the dark skin of the singer. I do not see this dress obvious shortcomings, but I can not help feeling that it is something wrong. Nevertheless, it is worth noting the obvious plus of this controversial image - coral manicure gives the onions brightness and ease.

Disappointed with his dress Drew Barrymore. Set of stamp and shortened skirts to the floor with a large floral print in muted colors actress added a few extra centimeters and kilograms. In addition, this outfit from afar resembles a robe - not the best compliment a girl on a social event :)

Rumer Willis every day more and more beautiful. What is it? Love? Spring? In any case, the girl looks very good in black evening dress to the floor, decorated with satin collar shirting. Add a little color to the addition (for example, in the form of bright accessories) - and the image is complete.

Kat Graham demonstrated on the red carpet a new haircut and a new hair color - the actress became a blonde. Despite this, the choice of dress she remained true to herself - she really loves the unusual dress provocative. Leather evening dress with metallic strap to wear, not every venture, but Kate is not timid.

Young Elle Fanning walked the red carpet in a magnificent dress by Lanvin delicate powdery color. Personally to me in this outfit lacks polish - the fabric looks very messy, and it spoils the whole look. Nevertheless, it is necessary to say a special thanks to the hairdresser young actress - her hair looks amazingly well-groomed and beautiful!

With a new hairdo before the lenses of journalists came and Jennifer Lawrence. For shorter haircut actress picked up a nice cocktail dress from the collection of David Koma. The dress looks very well, but the make-up Jennifer I was very surprised - the view was difficult and some frightened. Following the actress stylist need to think about changing the make-up artist.

I love Emilio Pucci dress for the unusual combination of prints, textures and decorative elements, but also in the collections of the fashion house are unsuccessful creation. I like the idea of ​​a dress that wore to the ceremony Kirsten Dunst, but the circle on the chest makes me clear association with the target. I hope that none of those present did not want to shoot the actress in the chest.

I think no one will argue that Maria Menounos - a very beautiful woman, but her fashion outlets sometimes turn into a catastrophe. For example, this dress is a some awkward combination of different decorative elements, and this is not good. Nevertheless, it is worth to praise the actress for a very good selection of jewelry - earrings with maroon stones look luxurious.

Sooo pleased me with his way star of "Losers" Naya Rivera! Dress color smoky rose flawlessly village on the figure, and nice accessories in the form of shiny shoes snake skin and pale turquoise earrings larger image brought to perfection. Bravo!

This time, instead of the traditional top-5, I offer you the top 3, because a truly successful outfit for the ceremony was not so much ...

1 - Naya Rivera in Zac Posen

2 - Charlize Theron Jason Wu

3 - Jennifer Lawrence in David Koma (closing his eyes to make)

Tags

See also

New and interesting