Rest stars

Part I - here.

Part II - here.

Sean Penn is not very masculine beauty, knows what girls peck. Firstly, on the charm which the actor in surplus, and secondly, on compassionate attitude towards others (Penn priuspel and here he is engaged in charity), and thirdly, the success of future gentleman, and, fourthly, to disappoint body. We all know that in his '52 actor is a double winner of the "Oscar", and together with the owner of the excellent shape for his age. Scarlett Johansson, Elle Macpherson and Jessica White at the time had no complaints.

Coeval Sean, Jim Carrey, trying to match. For the role in the movie "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone" he brought himself in good physical shape (if you do not believe - see the comedy in the early summer, or catch a look at the trailer).

Lately it seems that Channing Tatum never heard what the gym. Although, given the fact that the wife of actor waiting for the kid, he can relax and ... Support your favorite, so to speak.

Kourtney Kardashian's husband - Scott Disik. Taste in men have sisters totally disagree.

Hopefully, Josh Hutcherson does not intend to cover his body with tattoos, like Justin Bieber. In addition there are 12, and Josh apparently while only one in the form of an anchor, indicating the hope of safety, the right way and fortitude.

And this is a man who just for treason and continue to love. Josh Duhamel is extremely lucky that he met Fergie, because not everyone is able to understand, accept, and then give birth to your child. Made a mistake in his youth, with whom does not happen, but for now, judging by the photos and interviews, they have full idyll.

Adrien Brody rushes to his "little mermaid».

One of the Bonds is on the threshold of the 60th anniversary. Round date Pierce Brosnan celebrate with his wife, which is far from the model parameters.

"I am delighted that my wife - not a model. She - one in a million. I'm glad I found it »

Hugh Jackman and his magnificent figure. How much will power this man?

Jude Law

Jon Bon Jovi

Patrick Schwarzenegger did not follow the footsteps of his father. Bodybuilding, he did not engage, but to reduce the girls crazy, like his dad, he is quite capable.

Jennifer Aniston figure - the result of everyday work. Actress trains, alternating between yoga and pilates, and only a few times a month to arrange a holiday. In '44 Jen is not a drop excess weight.

Lindsay Lohan, in contrast, do not do anything. And you know, it is noticeable.

Model - a loose concept. Kate Upton and her form.

I did not think that Jennifer Lawrence is so beautiful figure, but photofact - the best proof.

Kelly Osbourne emaciated.

Models VS: Alessandra Ambrosio ...

... And Doutzen Kroes.

A typical "triangle" - Rosario Dawson.

Kate Moss

Tags

See also

New and interesting