Cannes Film Festival

66th Cannes Film Festival has officially come to an end! Last night at the Palais des Festivals et des Congres, a solemn closing ceremony of the Film Forum, which was preceded by a red carpet for the premiere of the film "Zulu" with Orlando Bloom in the title role. After the premiere of the movie, which, incidentally, has been accepted very warmly the audience, members of the jury headed by Steven Spielberg called the names of the new owners of the Palme d'Or and other less important but no less prestigious prizes.

The dress of Dior couture collection Laetitia Casta seemed too simple, and it is at the last minute it has added SuperDuper bolero gold feathers. I say "at the last minute" because if Leticia had had time to think, she would have realized it was a bad idea. Thus, the solution turned a fleeting like this risky dress on the red carpet. I really like the dress, I like jewelry, I even like the bolero, but not in one set.

Indoor Letizia still took off her unfortunate accessory, but it did not help - from the gaudy yellow dress peeping platform shoes.

Bérénice Bejo demonstrated on Red Onion total is more expensive in aqua. The actress has tried Elia Saab cocktail dress in the shade, complemented his shoes and clutch in the same color and even has made up nails bluish-green lacquer. I really like this color, but I'm still glad that Berenice did not paint the lipstick color aqua, and prefer a more classic berry.

Nicole Kidman did not disappoint us with his choice of dress! Actress and part-time member of the Jury chosen for the closing ceremony of the white dress-column with a deep V-neckline and a decorative element of the golden Swarovski crystals by Giorgio Armani. Nicole's statuesque looks fantastic dresses in this style, and the luxurious decorations and (again!) An unusual hairstyle perfectly complement the outfit. I think we have a queen Cannes! Total Film actress has never disappointed us - her outfits were beautiful, original and in a good unexpected.

"Miss France 2002" Sylvie Tellier appeared at a ceremony at the royal emerald green dress by Andrew Gn. Despite the fact that the outfit is quite predictable and devoid of risk, it is not a failure. Style excellent, finishing fascinating, and winner of the costume passion as good!

Zhang Ziyi as Laetitia Casta, put on the premiere of the final film festival Dress Christian Dior Couture with a similar floral decoration, but her stylist had the good sense not to bring order to the extreme by using all the original accessories. On the contrary, the image of the actress has been simple and clear and concise in addition to black shoes, it was supplemented by large jewelry and bright pink nail polish. I fell in love with this dress at a time on the podium, and I do not cease to love him Zhang.

Performers of the main roles in the film "Blue - the warmest color" Adèle Exarchopoulos Léa Seydoux and again chose the red carpet dresses in black and white. Adele appeared before the public in a flowing white Gucci dress with ruffles and asymmetrical bodice, while her colleague made a bet on elegance and donned a long black dress Maxime Simoens Couture illusory jacket with white lurex. If you choose between two girls dresses, then I'm all vote for Leia dress, which not only looks very interesting and status-but perfectly styled.

It feels like Asia Argento got on the Cannes red carpet straight from your own bedroom. Otherwise, how can we explain this outfit which looks more like an expensive silk nightie than an evening dress. I am fairly relaxed attitude to the toilets in the linen style, but I think that they are not acceptable at all events. Forgive me, fans of the actress, but with black eyes and red lips, she looks in that dress vulgar. Appropriate behavior is attached.

Newly appeared on the red carpet Mexican beauty Jimena Navarrete. At this time, the former Miss Universe has chosen to exit the secular sexy image, created a red silk dress with lace transparent insert on the chest and an open back. Attire is impressive, besides I like add-ons in the form of dark nail polish and cat Smoky Aes. I can not decide which of the two images I like - this or lavender ... What do you think ?!

Uma Thurman appeared at the Cannes Film Festival in a tailored dress Atelier Versace. Along with the meter loop looks very dramatic and fits perfectly into the solemn atmosphere of Cannes, but it is exactly to the point, until you see it up close. Do not consider me boring, but I can not miss the attention to the fact that on closer examination couture product looks sloppy fulfilled tissue - poor quality, and the whole outfit - cheap. So I suggest to look at Versace distance, but on closer Mind, because that woman looks brilliant from any angle.

As the latter along with the closing ceremony of the film festival, I bring to your attention a lovely image of Audrey Tautou. For his final exit at Cannes French actress chose a ball gown of scarlet with pink ribbons and straps from Prada. I confess that I admire. This magical outfit is so Audrey, eyes do not tear! I think she looks like a Thumbelina from our domestic cartoons - on top of the skirt looks like a full-blown red tulip. A better outfit to complete the festival and think hard!

And at the end of this post it would be logical to name the winners of the 66th Cannes Film Festival. So, the main film of the Film Forum has been recognized by the painting "Blue - the warmest color" French director Abdelatif keshish with Léa Seydoux in the title role.

The best actress became Bérénice Bejo, who plays in the movie "The Past» ...

... And a small copy of the Palme d'Or in the men's category went 76-year-old Bruce Dern for his role in the film "Nebraska." For him, the award was the film director Alexander Payne.

Best director jury unanimously recognized Amat Escalante for his work on "Eli».

Tags

See also

New and interesting