On the back of most gadgets, there is a line of hieroglyphs, some understandable without my transcripts, and some all the same it would be interesting to know. This is not a set of standard characters, beauty and coded information. Today, I will tell you that most of them oznachaet.
1. Stamp Underwriters Laboratories. It is an independent, non-profit company responsible for the "safety in science and technology." It verifies, analyzes and audits the wide range of products sold in the US, Canada and Mexico. They must make sure that the gadget corresponds to state and federal safety regulations. Most of the equipment that is sold in North America, namely, digital cameras, electric guitars, headphones, OLED-displays, check the UL. UL mark is important for insurance companies. For them it is an indicator of reliability of the product under normal conditions ekspluatatsii.
2. CSA International is another independent company that conducts testing and certification of products, they, unlike the UL, plus everything is checked on the safety of products for animals. Water supply systems, ventilation and air conditioning, as well as electronics designed for US and Canadian markets, passes through the CSA International. CSA has stamped products meet or exceed all applicable safety standards for people and animals in the United States and Kanady.
3. As the number of mobile devices with a wireless connection, the United States decided to check the latest wireless gadgets on the fact that the waves emitted by them do not interfere with the work of other mobile devices. FCC (Federal Communications Commission (FCC)) carries out testing of all safety devices and puts it otmetku.
4. Almost every product created, sold or imported into the European Union should bear the CE (Conformité Européenne). Literally translated as a European mark of conformity. By the way, all devices Adminchega Muz4in.Net present. And it means that the product meets all regulatory requirements for products manufactured or sold within the European Economic Area. At this time, the mark itself can not guarantee the quality of product such as UL, for example. Since product testing is not carried out carefully so as, for example, in SSHA
5. Officially called CE R & TTE Directive «warning symbol." This means that the device gives away wireless communication with one or several EU member states. iPhone, for example, violates the French rules by which all wireless devices, when used outdoors, must work in the range of 2, 4 and 2 GHz, 454 GGts.
6. This symbol indicates that the product complies with the requirements established by the EU for the safe disposal of electronic waste. A device with this sign must be recycled in a special collection center, not just thrown in musor.
7. Despite the fact that the Council of Europe acts as a pan-European standard for products in some countries (eg, Germany) device are additional certification. This symbol, which is called «TÜV Rheinland GS Mark» indicates that the electronic product has been tested by an independent company, in this case, TÜV Rheinland (European version of the UL), and that it meets the most stringent safety regulations Germanii.
8. Finally China compulsory certification (CCC). Now, almost every consumer product uses a device with such a designation. All are from China))) By the way, this symbol can be seen not only gadgets, but also on buses, in the tissues ... yes to everything ...