Search Cranberry

On the morning of the author with friends I went in search of a cranberry bog in the Tver region. Near the entrance to the forest, they found an unusual discovery.

Near the entrance to the forest found here is a miracle. Minor really. It was quite exhausted and only occasionally rolled his eyes.

Since only three berries was clear that on its own can not cope, telephone calls began nearby villages in search technology. By the way is very surprising that in this remote and forgotten place of work cellular communications as the next village: Kaurova, Prozorovo no longer exist ... Two little further away - populated only in the summer. As a result, the tractor was found and its owner - an old friend of the parents - Bukhalov Yuri (he pictured), who gave up his business and ran the village 5 km. in a strange forest of incomprehensible calf :) Tractor - a man of experience and a lift for rolls of straw tied to the tow rope rescue unit was assembled ...

Here omitted several gallery lifting - pulling neck is no longer what it was, but carefully. Immediately result:

After the start of pillows - what to do with the beast? exhausted, it may die. Called even in the local hunting ground ... So farewell photo with the creature fails, just five minutes almost sdohshy bull Rushed to an unknown location, was only here such photo))) PS Many thanks to the tractor driver buhalovo Yuri d.Lyady Tver region for the salvation of the beast. Do Me - everything. Now I can easily argue with many that such weight "cranberry" in the day, they have not even seen, let alone "dragged»)

Source: pryf.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting