Festival of colors

On the last day of the summer, thousands of young people gathered on the beach Tokorevskoy cat to sprinkle, pour and smear each other with colored inks. The world-famous festival of Holi was first held in Vladivostok. Another two hours before the start of the festival to the place of the meeting - the site on the beach Lighthouse - a long queue of those wishing to get dirty. Dressed in the most "not sorry" and more reliably hidden gadgets, they were waiting for their portion in the form of positive bags with colored paint.

The festival started at 14.00. From the first minute burst into the perimeter of the young people began to violently throw each other colored "flour." Stay clean could not be anyone.

As the organizer of the festival of colors Holi Vladivostok Denis Sharov, the event in addition to the hundreds of pounds of granular Indian paints were prepared dozens of liters of gouache: "All who wish to receive one, who is four bags of paint, depending on the tickets, we also freely available - gouache. But is that the guys some training, learned how to throw each other with paint and what the effect of it. Two hours before the final salute of colors - from 17.00 - we will start to sell the bags, so that all could take part in the final "salvo". We tested the paint on themselves. Eat it should not be, but it is well washed off ».

At the site were discovered various "interactive": trampoline, twister, dance flash mobs. Everyone could charge the paint or plain water or water pistols filled with plastic bottles. The bravest were swimming in the sea right in the clothes to washing away the old paint, covered with fresh designs.

On the stage in front of an audience multicolored DJs and music bands of the city. "Highlight" of the program became the sun "Marlin».

Most of the visitors bright event - school and college students. Correspondent VL.ru these colored and happy guys explained that the festival has become the best way to "break away" before the start of the school year. Just two days summer thing of the past, replaced by educational weekdays, but for now - the sun, the sea, music and thousands of happy peers ...

Daniel, 14 years old: "I called friends. I had nothing to do in the last lazy summer. And while you are still able to so smeared with paint. Clothes do not mind, really enjoyed. Now think about how to get home - on the bus, probably like all ».

Natalia, 19 years, "read on the Internet about the festival, it seemed very interesting event. Especially here will be performing "Marlin", and I really love this band. Came to the festival that is worse, though, say all wash out. I like it all reminds childhood. Then I also loved besmear oneself paint when I was little ».

Vladislav, 18 years old: "I have this third part in such an event. The first was in Moscow - there was a fight paint with the plot - it was necessary to save the girl on the site. The second was in the apartment. And this time we went with a friend to this crowd and prepared - have respirators. He engaged in graffiti paint. Finally, our government realized that young people need to rest somehow interesting ».

Vlad, 18 years: "I am a volunteer, helping the organizers of this great work from the beginning. Need to decorate our gray days. In our city a lot of gray men. And it is very nice to look at as they are fun, forget about everything. I actually was not going to get dirty, I speak today on the street arts. But as he could not stay clean, thought it would be great if I'm such paints come to read their poems. This creativity, trying to pull away from the stereotype that all people should be clean. After all, many are afraid to get dirty. Here are all equally stained - here you will not look like a clown. I know people will remember this warm day cold winter evenings ».

After the final battle with paint stained thousands of young people have launched into the sky hundreds of colorful balloons. The festival ended with colors of Holi fire show from the band «Emotion».

Source: alexhitrov.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting