The story about the girl wrote

Well, listen ...
 Will you laugh kill.
 As the brother made a ... ... hang out this particular with your friends ... Lots of people pritaschilas.Zagorodny private club ... All as expected.
 In my opinion it was originally dragged me to the purpose of ... roughly & quot; attach & quot; ... well, shit eligible bachelor ... itd ...
 Generally speaking, all of course in a series of Census ... & quot; We started for the health - finished for the repose of & quot; ...
 And there is a place ... parking ... then this type of lawn ... and then the entrance to the club ...
 At night it was ... my brother and I came first ... and what a fool I am not pee in the club in a normal toilet do not know ... whatever comes to the car ... I was impatient to pee ... I told him ...
 - Rum, I want to write, but too lazy to go back!
 And he says to me uu
 - Well, damn ... pee here and there is no one, no one sees ... only tells you open the door to the car that was light ... and then something like a snake crawling bite you for more ass ...
 Well, damn Now think for now ... I opened the door of the village ... pee ... that my brother ... dooolbaeb passes and with all the dope closes the door !!!
 And now for more color imagine ... brother I have enormous size ... that is the force with which he dolbnul on the door ... and the car ... he was then a gelding ... your ... What armor was not only on the windows ... they estimated how much weighed the damn door? and I kind of sat between the machine and the door ... and he's an idiot with a hangover forgotten that I was there ... The fact that I flew into the door handles nose is garbage ... it's half the trouble ... Well, I was in my pants ... do with an elastic band some panties from I had ... that is, lowered his pants to his knees on the fucking gum !!!
But he blasted on the door ... I fell in FIG estesno ... on the side ... !!! and as my legs turned to stand-linked of course I could not ... I start to scream ... But of course at this point ... got out all my potential suitors ... my brother came down from hohta right there ... the rest of it ...
 Well, oil painting ... I was lying naked on the side of his back ... ... screaming ... and it's all covered in paint ...
 In general while I raised ...
 Then we went home already ... until someone came
 asks ... and who could bite you and generally crawl in the grass of 3 cm?
 Brother almost killed later

Tags

See also

New and interesting