Still nervous about the job in tech support :)

Swearing is. Gently read.
 Sho you say? Menenedzher I only securities. In fact, responsible for technical, often blunt question our dear customer support response. Bureau of Computer-Interactive. customer support response, respectively, it is understood, too.
 Those who znaimaetsya the same, realize that at some year-day-hour comes the critical moment when the user stupidity reaches its climax and is boiling brains "operating support" and sparking all the nerve endings ...
In short it is this day. just such a moment. very politely I talked to another sheep and almost gouging up when trying to hoist it to the machine and end the conversation.
Everything think yield to eat and devour a chocolate bar, but it should be so nahamlyu that fired nah ... just tear off the ass, the telephone rang:
 - A cholera to you !!! - I think, as the tube - Hello, company, listen, what can I do? huh? Yes? and? You know, on our website, in the section ...
 ah, you do not have? .. Well, type in the browser CCC ----- catfish? What is a browser? .. Um. there have ac desktop bukvochki E has a big blue?
 And about reds? ... Well, take all the windows and see. No, nc computer How? in the upper right corner of the square with polosochkoj gorizonatlnoy ...

DAMN!!! - I decided that I thought - it turned out - all expressed in a tube ... BUT. I love our PBX! Then you understand why, yes, so here is:
 - DAMN!!!
 - What are you saying? too bad it was heard?
 - I'm saying that you're an asshole, man.
 - The girl, something with the phone, please try again
 - Yes, you just have Jam freak.
 - I'm sorry, what? - Yelling into the phone, and I yell back
 - I say, asshole, whore, if you're an asshole, price, and for the first time in my life Videsh, a passion fruit to buy what you do not need at the dick? I've just exhaust you moron explain the basic things. Our site is written that fucking tehpoddrezhka does not ... does not give a shit consultation on the software that you bought at the dump. And it says that all the stupid questions in the mail sam_durak@i_kozel.com. Clear?

In short I blow off steam. I sit. I think - should be sending out resumes do get fired for tries, for sure ...

And then is heard in the tube did not change the voice customer support response:
 - Girl, well, forgive me for God's sake, well, hard to hear - please repeat the address again ...
 VIEW remote connection ... neighing ... nervous laughter.

anekdot.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting