Again about the flasher

A look at the current topic from a different angle. Not to say that soglassen with the author, but it was interesting.

I recently showed political shortsightedness and asked his wife what is meant by white ribbons on some machines. Wife explained: Soloviev on "Silver Rain" urges not to miss the car with flashing lights, to seek their removal, and considers that it is "we liberated Shcherbinsky."

It was then that I remembered and these machines, because the first one I noticed first, not because of the ribbons, and due to the fact that she brazenly went on tramways. In principle, this could be a replica and finish, because morality is already clear, but I'm pretty familiar with these types and would like to share observations.

I know this fighter for justice. This terrible self-confident in himself a 40-year man on the five-year "Volkswagen". Its main feature - he knows all the answers. He is actively looking political programs on television, reads "MK" and has its own judgment about everything. He knows why Khodorkovsky was arrested - "just" knows why Bush and attack / not attack Iran. Know who will be the successor and what to do with the Stabilization Fund.

The main idea of ​​this fighter - the terms of all goats. He started the business, has not succeeded and now says that because of corruption. Now he is - slightly privorovyvayuschy manager in a small firm, continues to actively denounce corruption. Incidentally, he discusses corruption in the military - and will discuss the familiar commissar otmazyvat his son from the army for three mower. Son did not went to college because of his own lack of education and also tells everyone that without cronyism can not do anywhere. It actually tried to arrange the university, but "did not find the end."

On the road, a man fighting for justice. As a rule, it is a blond girl obhamil to a "Mercedes" -Buy and have time to slip away, until he came patron. You can go to deal with a man, sneak peek, do not hang out there under the mirror boxing gloves (once for him it ended badly). He himself has already hung for such loyalty. Needless to say that the wrestler himself violates the rules and actively offers to solve the problem on the spot policeman. On the ribbon, he feels the force and wants officials were afraid of him.

In general, here it is - the electorate of Vladimir Solovyov, indistinguishably similar way, with the electorate Rogozin. Learn?

Now, seriously, I would like to call Solovyov idiot. It activates the layer, replacing the previous pathos "rain" to educate the Protestant ethic dependency on demand from others. Anyone who really pays attention to the morning rushing offenders know that they are divided into four roughly equal groups:

1. Podmoskovnie sergeants on the "eight". Their colleagues released.
2. Experienced offenders (they are also fighters) who go to the oncoming lane just outside the traffic police post and know that before the next can be about 500 meters to saw uncaught. Their main self-justification - I'm for equality of opportunity.
3. Company car power structures.
4. Machines with federal numbers. Of them make up the lion's share of the machine ordinary deputies and members of the Federation Council, which office is not laid, but put federal numbers that they can hang on their cars. Hence - the myth that all officials go to "Mercedes».

That is, in fact Solovyov should urge citizens to ensure that start with yourself. The sheer number of company cars with federal numbers in Moscow low. By the way, stop them SAI does not have the right, except in special circumstances, and to fix the violation and send their carpool should (appeal to the experience of the Netherlands or Denmark, where ministers and queens of penalties for violation, please do not offer due to incomparability countries).

Finally I will say that not to agree with the Deputy Prosecutor General Kolesnikov, who believes the abolition of the sentence unjust, but also do not agree with how things are now unfolded. Firstly, the "United Russia" has shown a clear populism in an attempt to ride the topic, it was wrong for the party applying for conservatism. Secondly, I will pay attention only to the formal circumstances of the case Shcherbinsky - "folk hero" maneuver, the driver's door with his left slicing heavy "Mercedes". He or did not notice or "was not able to notice." If the driver of the governor would simply kerf to him, and did not go away from the collision, the "Mercedes" have all survived and Shcherbinsky would not be alive for sure. So he should pray for the repose of the souls of the driver and the governor in any case, because the choice of whom to live, was made in his favor, but not to them.

However, for Solovyov and his fans it's too hard. It is much easier to call us to pass cars with flashing lights and express civil protest.

From here

Tags

See also

New and interesting