Bloodthirsty World: Hunting grounds

Once again, assessing tactics of behavior in combat, I was distracted by a distant cry: Hunting! Began hunting season! ". Although initially not particularly interested, but then ... When a queue for hunting equipment, decided to try all the same not only in combat but also in the hunt. Forest which is found all living creatures find was not difficult, so a lot of elves to move in this direction.

Already at the entrance, from the depths of the forest came the joyful shouts of "Hurrah! I took off my bearskin! ". Some sat at the foot of the forest and discussed a bad approach a bear with a sling, and of course, this attempt was married death for hunters, long time they were looking for a way out of the forest, but there was a bear caught them in tatters. Replica others just enjoy each himself invented the use of skins, a hunter going from wolf skins to sew winter pants, fur inside.

Having listened carefully to advice from experienced hunters, mustered the determination and courage, I went into the woods. The unique beauty of rich woods, all traced to the smallest detail ... I even staring, and recovered in about ten minutes. On a nearby glade hare found, quickly took his sling in hand and ... Yes! I hit him the first time and tore his skin, speak the truth - beginners luck. On the next glade I waited treacherous bear, but at least I managed to kill him, did not work to remove skins.

After a while, my backpack was filled with a very good selection of different skins. And the thought of where they do not leave me, just to sell was no longer interested. Familiar trader told me about all the secrets of tanning. It turned out if we take fifteen zaychih one bear and two skins of wild boar and wolf, add to this the life rune, you can get a pretty patch on his armor. This concludes this very article, see you soon!

Tags

See also

New and interesting