Who can faced?

Last night my wife and I bought in Auchan (City on ryazanke) different sorts of things.
 Putting the cart with his wife in a big queue at the cashier, I went through the "exit without shopping" that would pay for a cell phone shop on teretorii shopping complex.
 The output slows me down and asked security to go with them, the question "on what basis?»
 Nepoluchitsya response gone into a separate room. purse and asked to turn out his pockets. I proprosil two witnesses over 18 passports, I was denied.
 Provereli own hands my pants, jacket. will say that right now his wife and cash.
 And so it was, after 5 minutes with a full cart wife proplachennyh Tawara was with me in komnatёnke. they asked his wife to open the bag, about witnesses has been received yet another rejection.
 after the old lady came and brought that we have opened the packaging of batteries and some folding knife and stole them. I asked for evidence, because I'm really in that department, even physically coming to the goods and not paying attention to him. Naturally nothing was given.
 The seller asked to pay for it (so the phrase sounded, I asked) the penalty for their actions.
 Then I asked my wife to let go, and let me write the report and arrested ashanovskie melitsionery.
 Himself mobile rang 02 and reported on this charge and extorting money Hashanah employee, not a policeman.
 Cops arrived, 10 minutes of calls to the police and security Ashanovskoy, view photos of the room, I let the words, you are free!
I asked for a paper that I lost an hour in their komnatёnke was refused.
 Then he wrote a book of complaints in this situation and has asked to give me a written response to my home address within 10 days. (number of statements in the book, and I rewrote the date on leaf).
 in the application the name and the name of the seller, who demanded money from me and searched without witnesses and the names of my witnesses.
 What actions have been taken by me is not right, and it is now possible to do in this situation?

From

Tags

See also

New and interesting