Alexei was driving when he received an angry message from his jealous wife.

This instructive story, in which I unwittingly took part, began with the fact that Luce unexpectedly called a neighbor. The woman said that she saw how in the car to Alexei, Luciny’s husband, got “a fuzzy girl”. The jealous wife immediately called Alexei, but he was driving and did not respond immediately. While he was adjusting to the right row and parking, Lucia managed to send a message to her husband: “I know everything!” I'm filing for divorce tomorrow!

This story was told to us by our reader. And today's edition. "Site" share it with you.

Message to her husband Lucia is the wife of my cousin Alexei. She is too jealous and hot-tempered, but categorically denies it. They have two children and I think their marriage is good. Fighting in a young family often happens. Scandals between the spouses could not be if Lucia listened less to her friend Valya, who lives next door. Valentina was jealous of someone else’s happiness and at any opportunity tried to throw a “black cat” into their family. It happened this time, too.

My girlfriend invited me to a bachelorette party, and I dressed up for the occasion. We had to go to the other end of town. Since the students could not afford taxi services, I stood at a stop and waited for a minibus. My cousin drove by on work. He recognized me and offered me a ride. A curious neighbor spotted us. Since I came to the city recently, the woman did not know me. Valentina saw the “painting with oil”: in the car of a married man sits elegant girl. The gossip girl considered it her “duty” to tell the news to her “deceived” wife. And Lucia didn't take long to figure it out. She suspected that she was prompted by a stormy female fantasy!

Righteous anger Alexei seriously angry when he read the message of his wife, and threw the smartphone out the window. After a couple of minutes, he calmed down and wanted to dial Lucia, but it did not work out: the screen cracked from the impact on the asphalt. I was sitting in the back seat trying not to breathe. “I wish I had taken a taxi!” was the thought in my head. I asked my brother carefully what had happened. But there was no answer, because he himself was not aware of what was happening. I managed to get Lyos to call my wife from my phone. She answered only the third time. Hearing her husband’s voice, the jealous woman attacked him with accusations and reproaches.

Peels - Why do you think I'm cheating on you?! - shouted indignant Lyosh.
- Valya personally saw you with a fuzzy mistress! – cried Lucia so that even I could hear.
- When??? the brother made a mistake.
- Ten minutes ago! and the connection broke.
- Lyosha, she's talking about me!
- Vika, what makes them think you're a fuzz? Beautiful - yes, but everything is decent! - the brother looked appreciatively in the rearview mirror. - Can you be late for the party?
- Yeah! I nodded.
- Let's face-to-face!

I felt uneasy even though it wasn’t my fault and tried to analyze the situation.

Soon we drove up to their house and went up to the second floor. From the next corridor, a young woman watched what was happening secretly. Lyosha opened the door and ordered the neighbor to come in. In anticipation of the melodrama, Valentina crossed the threshold of the apartment with the words: “We lost the shame!”

- Vika, hello! – Towards ran crying Lucia. She wanted to say something else, but Alexei wouldn't listen to her. He turned to his neighbor:
- Is that the girl you saw with me today?
- A woman looked at me with judgment from head to toe.
- This is my cousin Victoria! Now, Valentine, get out of my house!

The couple talked for a few minutes alone, and my brother took me to his girlfriends. Since then, Lucia has not communicated with her neighbor. The scandals between the spouses stopped. I see this because I often visit them.

Tags

See also

New and interesting