On Friday, after work, I went to a friend for coffee and accidentally saw my man who came into her entrance, I immediately had questions.

“My husband cheated on me!” – blurted out from the door of our employee Nadia. In the evening you need to relax! And all those present rushed to calm her down. I joined the team recently, so I was confused and did not know how to act in such situations. Friends brought a colleague water with valerian and wiped tears. At the end of the day we agreed to discuss the problem.

In our multi-age women's company, only I was unmarried. All the other ladies were in a couple, and two friends had already divorced. On holidays (or other important occasions), we gathered together and discussed a variety of news over a glass of tea.

Today was exactly the "that" case. We met after work and went to the nearest cafe. Hope told us her story and asked her advice: "What should I do?" My husband apologizes and swears it was the first and last time. At that time, the couple had a son and daughter who needed to be put on their feet. Therefore, older friends supported the sobbing woman and advised not to rush into a divorce.

Over the evening, I heard a few other stories that happened in the lives of my new friends. I didn’t understand how to forgive cheating and live in a family where there is no trust between people. But, as it turns out, many couples live this way.

It ended with a friend reconciling with her husband. But soon she started an affair on the side. For revenge or for the soul, I don't know. The love affair did not last long, and Nadia did not say anything to her faithful. The couple continued to live together and raise children.

I swear that my husband would not cheat on me!

Two years later, I started dating Alexander. A young man proposed to me and we started living together. At first glance, everything looked good. I trusted Sasha and did not pay attention to his absences on business.

On Friday, we were given a short working day, and Natalia invited the two of us (Nadia and I) to her place for coffee. She was living in a family dormitory on the next street, so in a few minutes we came to her house. Sasha slipped into the building.

- What is he doing here? he said.

- Who are you talking about? asked Natalia.

Did you see a man who just walked in?

- I see him a lot! He comes to my neighbor in the corridor almost every day. Natasha’s words amazed me because I did not expect such meanness from a loved one.

We went up to the second floor. A friend pointed to the room of the woman my fiancé is visiting. There was an unambiguous noise from behind the door. I knocked and the sounds subsided, but no one opened the door.

- Natasha, do you happen to have anything “stronger”? – I asked with unshakeable calm in my voice.

- I will! Natalia looked at me with surprised eyes.

- So what are we standing for?! Come on!

- Come in! I am now! – rushed to set the table hospitable colleague.

Did the woman do the right thing? Taking to heart for courage, I said goodbye to my friends and went home to pack my failed spouse. Alexander returned home two hours later. A packed suitcase was waiting at his doorstep.

- I don't get it!

- What's wrong with that? I don't intend to tolerate your cheating.

- I'm not cheating on you! Don't make up nonsense!

- I’m not going to stand for your lies either! and I put my suitcase out the door. Alexandra followed him. Tears streamed, but I was unwavering.

We broke up forever. The loving cheater has repeatedly made attempts to get close again, but I do not plan to forgive him. I may be wrong, but my opinion is this: I started cheating from the first days – it will only get worse! Isn't that right?

Tags

See also

New and interesting