The mother-in-law looked at her grandson and shouted that it was definitely not her son’s own child.

When you meet your partner, sometimes it seems that everything will be fine. You'd be just the two of you. But it doesn't always work out that way. The heroine of our history found her only one and already thought that everything would be like a fairy tale. Until I met my husband’s mother. In the end, the fairy tale turned into a story when the mother-in-law declares that her grandson is not the son of her son.

Peels Today editorial office "Site" He tells you the story of this woman and asks you for wise advice.

Honestly, I have always dreamed of starting a family. I was raised by my grandmother, so I wanted a family. When I met Misha, I realized that he was the right person. We met at the institute at a party. They started dating soon after. He was very caring and sweet. I thought that with such a person my life would be like a fairy tale.

However, in the last year, something strange began to happen. He often ran away, citing urgent matters. I thought our relationship was starting to deteriorate. I didn’t want to lose him, so I asked him what was going on. Then he told me everything.

It turned out that his mother was against him marrying anyone. That's why I found the right girl for him. He thought his mother was joking, but it was true. When he said he wanted to introduce me to her, she made a scandal. She threatened to pull all my hair out when I met her. Being at home was unbearable. That's why he was so weak.

Peels A bold decision, however, Misha decided not to back down. He proposed to me anyway. We got married despite his mother's constant scandals. We lived separately, but then a series of difficulties began. At first, the husband was in an accident, had to spend all his savings on treatment. And shortly after that, I got pregnant. We decided to move in with Misha's mother. My grandmother lived in the village.

Then the scandals quieted down, we thought everything would work out. But my mother-in-law didn't even talk to me. When we bumped into each other in the apartment, she just grunted and walked away. She was glad that her son was now living with her. The most interesting thing began when our son was born.

When we brought the baby home after discharge, she looked at him and defiantly shouted: “Thank God!” That's good. He's definitely not my son's son! I'm speechless. I didn't even expect that from her.

That's not my grandson! This story went on for a while. She kept telling me I was pregnant by someone else. Every time she had proof. The child has a nose with a hump, then the mole is not in the right place. For about two months, I endured. My husband and I both knew it was all fiction. But water sharpens stone. Therefore, I decided to do a paternity test so that my husband definitely did not have any thoughts.

Of course, the test showed that it was his child. Then the mother-in-law calmed down a little. But I always had the feeling that she was just waiting for the moment when she could throw something out.

In this situation we lived for two years. My mother-in-law still didn’t talk to me, and took my grandson in her arms 10 times. But I learned to ignore it all. A few months ago, I found out I was expecting a baby again. We kept this from Misha's mom for a long time. But you can't hide it for long. When we told her, she was hysterical. I took the money out of the nightstand and handed it to me with the words: “Please stop ruining my son’s life.” Take the money and go get rid of the child.”

Her words hurt me. Because this woman does nothing but ruin my dream of a happy family. It was a big blow for my husband, too. So we moved out a couple of days before she was home. She's hysterical again. He's texting me all the time, threatening me. Says I stole her son. We decided that neither I nor the children would communicate with her again. My husband will come in sometimes, but no more.

Maybe we're too radical. Grandma has the right to see her grandchildren. But I don't want to ruin my life for an inadequate woman. Are we doing the right thing?

We think that the hero should have moved out at the moment when she said that this is not her son’s own son. After all, it's rude, intactical and very toxic. It's hard for a mother to accept the idea that her child has someone else. But that's her problem, not Misha or his wife. If you don’t get along well, then you should stay away from such toxic parents.

What do you think about that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting