To appease the quick Rabbit, I prepare a salad "Morkovkin" with a fabulous design

To appease the sneaky Rabbit, the patron of 2023, I prepare this chicken in triple size. carrot-let. Its fabulous design and bright taste will definitely surprise both home and guests. The composition of the salad is simple and balanced, which adds another advantage to this dish.

Today's edition. "Site" share salad. For an unforgettable meeting of 2023!

Chicken salad with carrot Ingredients
  • 1 chicken fillet
  • 2 boiled eggs
  • 1 bulb
  • 2 carrots
  • 3-4 parsley branches
  • 3 olives
  • 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Precoction in salted water chicken breast until ready. Cut the finished and slightly chilled meat. On a beautiful dish, lay out the chicken fillet with the first layer. Sprinkle and taste, make a mayonnaise net.

2. Clean the onions and cut them fine. Marinate the onions in boiling water in advance with the addition of sugar and salt. Put the marinated onions on the chicken fillet with a second layer. Apply the mayonnaise net again.

3. Also boil hard-boiled eggs in advance. Ready chilled eggs sodium on a fine grater.

4. Cover the salad with a third layer of eggs. And again, a thin mayonnaise net.

5. On a small grater, sod the boiled carrots, lay it out with the last layer, carefully covering the top and sides of the salad. Slice the olives thinly and spread them in random places of the salad so that it becomes more like a carrot.

6. Decorate the salad green dill or parsley for a more believable image. Send the salad to the fridge for a couple of hours and then serve it to the table. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you find out what not to feed the obstinate Water Rabbit on New Year's Eve. To please the meticulous Rabbit, forget about the coat. Meat is forbidden, otherwise it will be a disaster!

This chicken salad with carrots will definitely decorate yours dinner-table. I'm sure Black Water Rabbit, the symbol of 2023, will love your New Year's Eve treat. I wish you that the coming year will bring prosperity, love and joy to your home!

Tags

See also

New and interesting