There were various rumors in the village, my mother did not believe them until she caught her father red-handed.

As children, we think our parents are perfect. We have no idea about adulthood. But with age, we begin to understand that everyone is not without sin. And our parents are no exception. This is what happened to the heroine of our story, who found out that she has a younger brother.

Editorial "Site" He tells about the intricacies of fate and leaves the actions of the heroes of history to your fair trial.

When I was little, my dad was the most important person in my life. I thought he was a superhero from fairy tales. I only remembered the good things about him. I also remember my father being away for a long time. But I never thought about why this happened. But the truth has recently come out.

My mom and I had a conversation and I remembered that moment. She was silent at first, and then she told me everything. That was 15 years ago. I'm only 10. My dad went to the city a lot. Said it was work. I loved it because my dad always brought me candy. But Mom remembers it differently. After all, then in the village there were rumors that his father had an affair with a woman who came to the village for work.

In the village they did not meet, and for dates went to the city. Everyone said that, but my mother didn’t believe me. Until I saw my dad leave this woman's house. At first he tried to justify himself, but then he confessed. My mother is calm, but she couldn't stand it either. I told him to pack up and get out. He's gone. That's why he hasn't been home for almost a month.

He begged his mother to forgive him. My mom eventually agreed because of me, because I loved him so much. It wasn't easy for her, though. She told me this story with tears in her eyes. I hugged her, not knowing how to comfort her. But that’s not all I had to learn.

After all this, that woman left the village. But the rumors kept coming. It was said that the woman had a child. My father denied everything and never spoke to that woman again. My dad started talking to me when I got married and left home. Then he began to connect with him. My mother knew about it and somehow even accepted it. They didn't tell me anything.

It turned my world upside down. Recently, my younger brother wrote to me. He congratulated me on my holiday. And now she writes to me all the time, I answer in monosyllable. To be honest, I have no desire to communicate with him. Although he is my brother by blood, to me he is only a mistake of my father’s youth. Should I be responsible for his mistakes? I don't think so.

Dad's hurt about it, but there's nothing I can do about it. This guy just reminds me how imperfect my dad is. Do you think I'm wrong?

It is difficult to say anything unequivocally about this situation. Of course, the heroine is right. After all, she should not pretend that she wants to communicate with a guy, even he and her brother. But on the other hand, you could take a little more maturity and try to accept the situation. Maybe the girl just needs more time to figure it out.

What do you think?

Tags

See also

New and interesting