Disassembling a suitcase after a vacation, I found someone else's earring under the bed

Expensive jewelry They can hide terrible secrets. They are given to loved ones as a token of gratitude and devotion. But sometimes jewelry is not given to those who deserve it. No matter how cruel life is, one must always keep a cold mind. This story is about how not to succumb to prejudice.

Expensive jewelry Irina was already over 30. The mind and figure of the higher powers endowed her extremely generously. But happiness in personal life Somehow they didn't. Although for Ira it was always extremely important that there was only one who would always understand and be faithful in grief and joy. Because the woman divorced her first husband because of his infidelity. I came from my parents, and in the bedroom my husband Maxim and some girl.

Irina was restored for more than five years. Betrayal and divorce affected the young girl so detrimental that the family and loved ones had already begun. seriously for her. In order to somehow unwind, friends constantly invited Ira somewhere. At one of the parties, the girl met Roma.

The ray of the sun Roma literally fascinated Ira. So smiley, sweet and talkative that soon there was no trace of her moroseness. The guy always joked, told funny stories, and the girl just did not want to part with this funny guy. After the vile Maxim Roman became for Ira diamond among the mud.

She was shocked to learn that Roma had lost her father at a young age. Because of this, his mother began to behave rather strangely. Roma had to work to pay for her treatment. It would seem that the mother’s psyche has recovered. But trouble came to their family again. Roma himself was found to have a serious illness. The guy coped with that test, too.

The couple's relationship developed rapidly. Roma proposed to Ira and was happy. couple preparing for wedding. The mother of the bride really seemed strange. The woman looked at the house of Ira, but the bride decided not to react to it.

Next to her mother, Irina was horrified when she remembered that in a week she and her mother had to fly to Greece. This trip was planned in advance by the girl’s parents. But my father couldn’t go because of work, so he returned his ticket right away. Ira told her beloved Roma that she would have to fly away for a week with her mother on vacation. The guy reacted as kindly as possible and said that he would be madly missed.

Ira's mother suffered from back problems, so warm Greece was a breath of fresh air for her. But the girl had bad thoughts. “And what if the situation repeats?” – and then Irina murmured in her mind. Roma was left alone in their apartment. He kept calling his lover. But what if something irreparable happens? Ira can't stand Roma's betrayal.

Dear jewelry under the bed All week Ira was like on needles. This holiday was more like some kind of torture. And although the girl's mind knew there was no reason. contemplate Roma. But the old trauma didn't let her go. The groom met his beloved and future mother-in-law at the airport. It would seem that Ira should calm down. However, that did not happen.

At home, the girl was dismantling her suitcase and saw an unfamiliar earring under the bed. In the eyes of Ira darkened, the head began to spin. “I have never had such beautiful earrings. These are not mine, Ira whispered under my nose. She immediately rose to her feet and loudly called Roma. He came running like a fire.

"Oh, where did you find it?" the man smiled. Ira was ready to cry right now. "I bought you, Irus, but this one probably fell out." Roma calmly approached his bedside table and took a small gift pack. It was torn. Ira didn't know what was going on. But there was peace in her soul. Roma didn't lie to her.

The secrets of the older generation Roma immediately hushed up, as if he remembered some important fact. Ira couldn't figure out who might have torn the box in their house. The groom awkwardly began, "Ir, my mother ..." She's... Anyway, that's her. She can't leave someone else's house empty-handed. If you understand. She's really sick. It's mental, please understand.”

Ira stared at the beloved. There were thoughts in her head in which she sent everything. jewellery Fuck it. The most precious thing in her life is Roma. And let his mother have such a delicate problem. Ira will never allow such a bright and kind person to suffer. “It’s not scary, now it’s fashionable to wear one earring,” Irina hugged the groom with a smile.

Tags

See also

New and interesting