Favorite transparent sandals from childhood are now fashionable for adults, summer season hit

Remember the colorful rubber sandals we all wore as children? You zip them up and run around in puddles after the summer rain. So this season, these childhood memories suddenly became a trend. We talk about how this happened, and also discuss the most fashionable women’s sandals of 2022.

It seems that everyone is already accustomed to the fact that fashion is changeable and unpredictable. And just the demand for rubber shoes is one of the most incomprehensible mysteries of the fashion world. Stylists do not understand, but brands listen and please fashionistas with new interesting models. First we had boots from Bottega Veneta and boots from Balenciaga. And this time, Gucci decided to take over the baton.

Instagram / @little_japan2 They took simple sandals from our childhood, decorated them a little and brought them back to the fashion world. This summer they will be very popular. So it makes sense to look at these models. You can also remember your childhood. If you doubt that, then it makes sense to look at other trends this season.

GettyImages Minimalism and restraint This year's trend is simplicity. Shoes are no exception in this regard. Fashionistas choose sophisticated and light sandals of neutral shades. Laconic sandals on thin straps or mules without decor are an excellent choice for this summer season. It is unlikely that they will ever cease to be fashionable. They fit well into any image and look stylish.

We have already told that stylists this year are trying to put all the shoes on the platform, even sneakers were handed out. And barefoot was no exception. Versace and Valentino presented sandals on the platform on the catwalk. It is worth saying that such shoes will fit perfectly into the summer image and will look very cool. So we should not ignore this trend.

Instagram/@sgargettacalzature. 1916 Sports sandals For fans of sports style is a real find! Sports sandals continue to hold their position and are still in fashion. They look great not only with sports outfits, but also with wide linen trousers, jeans and dresses of free cut. Perhaps the best solution for the summer season: both stylish and comfortable.

Instagram / @adenfootwear_ As you can see, fashionable women's sandals can be picked up for every taste. I liked the clear sandals the most. I used to wear them when I was a kid and now I want to wear them again. In them you can run at least in puddles, even in a dusty city, and then just wipe with a wet cloth. No bother cleaning shoes! But each his own, of course. What summer shoes do you like?

Tags

See also

New and interesting