She inherited a grandmother’s house she’d never seen and discovered a treasure there.

It's time for another story over a cup of delicious cocoa or coffee. Relax, pick up a hot drink, and get to the story. Today we will talk about how the adoption of a child in a family can change a person’s life.

Almost everything in our adult life depends on mental well-being. And it, in turn, consists of two important factors: genetics and our childhood, when the psyche and character were formed. That is why it is so important that parents accept their child and love him unconditionally.

If a man and a woman decide to have a child, they should understand that now in their hands the fate of the whole person. He will go through life and win his place in this world. The success of this man depends on his parents and foundation of love and trustwhich he received from them as a child.

The story of the inheritance from grandmother Sasha today celebrated a special birthday - she was supposed to turn 18. Now before the girl, as an adult, opened a new world. A world full of opportunities and new hopes. Sasha was just about to blow out the candles from her huge honey cake, which she loved when the doorbell rang.

Mom and Dad looked at each other in surprise. They weren't expecting guests. They found an impatient courier outside the door. He introduced himself, saying that It's from a notary.And gave them a big envelope. By the way, the letter was addressed to Sasha. It said she had an inheritance.

Unfortunately, the name of the woman who left him was unknown to Alexandra. The girl looked puzzled at her father, but he said that he did not know this woman either. But in his eyes. glimpsed something uncertainAnd he looked pretty nervous.

Despite the fact that the parents were against, Sasha the next day went to the notary at the address indicated on the envelope. He greeted her and told her that her grandmother had left her. country-house! The lawyer solemnly handed the affected girl the keys and called the address. All the documents have already been collected in a thick folder.

Sasha did not want to postpone the unexpected find and immediately called a taxi. Calling the driver's address, she was worried. Her parents never told her about her grandmother. So for some reason they hid it from her.

The house was wonderful. Not new at all, but strong and big in appearance. Carefully opening the door, Alexandra entered the empty mansion. There was a beautiful round table in the kitchen. chamomile. Strange, because according to the documents, the grandmother died six months ago. A coat of flowers covered the envelope a bit. There was a letter from Grandma.

Baby, hello. Sashenka, I am very sorry that we could not meet while I was alive. I want you to know that you always had a loving grandmother. Unfortunately, your father forbade me to see you. The reason for this decision was the stubbornness and pride of your father. You were not born alone, but with your twin sister.

Unfortunately, the birth was difficult and Zhenechka was born unhealthy. Her father did not want to raise her and was going to give her to an orphanage. I resisted and took the baby. Your sister grew up to be a wonderful person. She was adopted by my neighbors because I was too old to care for a small child.

I hope you can be better than your parents and take your sister into your life. Love, Grandma.

Sasha ran out of the house as fast as she could. There was only one house nearby. She rang the door, but it was open. There was a wheelchair on the doorstep, and there was a copy of it. Sasha always felt like she was incomplete. It’s like there’s an important part of it somewhere in the world. And now that part was looking right at her and smiling broadly. Sasha She knelt down and clutched her sister in her arms.. She cried, not out of sadness, but out of happiness. Words were unnecessary.

Tags

See also

New and interesting