Mother-in-law secretly changed all the LED light bulbs in the house, decided to find out why she did it

Can it? lightbulb Become a bone of contention? Trust me, I do. Especially if someone from another family is involved. Like mother-in-law or mother-in-law. Where did the light bulb story in the family start from our next material and how did it end?

When Olga married Sergey, she realized that third marriage. And this is not about the baby, which later gave birth to a woman. It's about another older child who needs attention. Sergei's mother believed that since the daughter-in-law would live with her son, then she should obey her unconditionally. A mother knows her son best.

Olya at first tried not to pay attention to how Tamara Viktorovna taught her mind. Oli had no parents, so there was no one to complain. Sergey, of course, defended his wife as best he could, so the young daughter-in-law believed that not everything was so bad. Tamara seemed that Olya was still inexperienced and too careless. He doesn't know or understand.

Once Tamara Viktorovna asked Olya if she was going to save money. “What happened?” asked the young woman. Like what? Time has always been turbulent. All you do is spend money. At least change the lights in the house. It will be more economical, screamed the mother-in-law.

Olga sincerely did not understand why her mother-in-law now took up all the light bulbs in the house. Yes, she had tried to command a woman before, but now the situation has escalated. Olga suspected something wrong with the behavior of her mother-in-law on the same evening. I told my husband about it.. But Sergey didn't want to listen. It was difficult for him to accept that his mother was suffering from severe ailments. And there's no way back.

Tamara Viktorovna did not give up and tried to convince Olga to change the light bulbs in the house. To Sergey the old woman tried not to climb, because she understood that he could suspect. Moreover, the desire to cling to Tamara’s daughter-in-law was simply maximum. She wouldn't let her through while no one was home. Olga held on to her last strength.

A fatal mistake of the daughter-in-law was to visit the store early in the morning. Olga thought that she would quickly go for milk and bread and just as quickly return home. Although Sergey tried not to pretend that his mother needed help, he still instructed Olga to monitor Tamara. But there was no stopping Tamara.

When she came home, she noticed that her mother-in-law had replaced almost all the light bulbs in the house. And she did it like that. They all had different glows, some were broken. Tamara Viktorovna stood on the windowsill and tried to shout some incomprehensible slogans: "Our time has come." We need to change the light bulbs. We need to save money.

Olga did not have time to approach, as the mother-in-law leaned against the open window and the stone flew down. Why she opened it beforehand was also unclear. Olga just heard the cries of Tamara’s girlfriends, who loved to sit on benches at the entrance. She immediately dialed her husband’s phone number and told her what had happened.

Fatal light bulb – Could this have caused it to fall? Are you telling the truth? But I haven't seen it.
- Did you not see or want to see what is happening around you? At that moment, she realized that if she did not change her life, she would soon suffer the same fate. After all, the stubbornness of her husband was terribly reminiscent of the strange thoughts of Tamara.

Tags

See also

New and interesting