The most powerful prayers for peace that can and should be read on Palm Sunday

Palm Sunday is commonly referred to as the celebration of the Lord’s Entry into Jerusalem. In 2022, this day falls on April 17, the sixth week of Lent. Easter and Palm Sunday in 2022 are special. Many people are now praying for peace and for peace and peace to come. Many people have high hopes for these dates. We all believe that God will stop all the horror that is happening in Ukraine because of Russia.

Easter and Palm Sunday in 2022 Why is this day connected with the willow? When Jesus entered the city, he met a palm procession that greeted him. However, not all Christian countries grow palm trees. People are looking for a suitable alternative. For example, a tree that blooms first in spring. In Ukraine, such a tree is a willow. This tree symbolizes peace, new life and renewal.

The branches of the willow are consecrated in the morning in the church, and then brought home. Thus, people show that they greet the Son of God in their abode. They are usually kept in the house for a year. You can decorate home icons with branches, and even lightly touch all family members, as if blessing them on behalf of the Lord. Some people even eat palm buds to protect themselves from all kinds of ailments.

Strong prayers for Palm Sunday in 2022 Every mother is now worried about her children. People pray every day for their sons who have gone to war. Someone wants to protect the baby in the tummy. The first prayer is not for nothing dedicated to children. They are our greatest value. All mothers should recite the following prayer on Palm Sunday. It will protect children from all the horrors of war.

Almighty God, I entrust my children to Thy mighty care and protection! Protect them, Lord, from anything that could harm their health or put them in danger of death. But above all, I pray to You, dear Father, to protect them from the dangers that threaten their souls.

Remove, O God, with your Almighty hand, from my children all that may have a dashing effect on their innocent hearts, or be an opportunity for evil. Guards, God, my children from sin. Come, I pray to you, my holy angels, to keep them in the way of life.

Almighty God and Father, bring my children happily through all earthly dangers and storms and let them reach the pier of salvation happily. Amen.

Mothers are worried about their children, and everyone else is day and night thinking about the coming of peace. It's so scary to wake up from the sirens. I want to see a quiet and peaceful sky above my head. Praying for peace on Palm Sunday, we ask the Lord to turn his loving gaze to us and stop the madness that is happening around us.

Lord our God, strong and strong in battle, we call upon You to help, unworthy, and humbly pray: Forgive Your hand graciously and cover our country from war, timelessness and suffering.

We do not hope in our bow, nor will our weapons save us, but we beg for Your almighty help: preserve our Fatherland in the world, soften the hardened, evil intentions of their enemies with the mercy of Your heart, we pray to You, Great Power Tsar, listen to us and have mercy.

Look from the heavens, O Lord, and do not let our enemies lift up your sword, or stretch your bow, to smite us, your poor servants, who glorify you Orthodoxly.

Soon change our sorrow to joy, and our misfortune to firm peace. Do not allow the sufferings of mothers and children’s tears, and their prayers for us sinful and unnecessary, accept like a scented cage before the Throne of Your Majesty, offering Ukraine our peace and tranquility.

We cordially pray to You, Merciful Benefactor, listen to us and have mercy. Amen.

Perhaps the only thing we can do now for ourselves and our country is to stop the despondency. Fill your soul with love for your loved ones and relatives. Let your mind focus on the good. Try to make sure that watching the news does not take more than 20 minutes a day. Lunchtime, for example, would be a good option. In no case should you start or end the day by reading the news feed.

Tags

See also

New and interesting