What is the essence of a woman’s happiness and how to find inner harmony

Karina didn't know what a woman's happiness was. Unannounced, she came to her mother late at night. Although it was an unplanned visit, it was not a novelty for Angelina Viktorovna. Over the past couple of months, her daughter, because of her resentment against her fiancé, packed a bag several times and came to her mother to spend the night, thereby at the same time giving her young man to think about his behavior. Each time, without a call or apology, she returned to his home. But this time, Angelina Viktorovna decided not to let her daughter go for nothing.

When Karina was going to go to bed in the nursery, Angelina Viktorovna stopped her daughter and invited her to sit at the table. She sniffed her nose and sat across the street. The cheeks were still blushing with shed tears, and the fingers nervously rubbed the engagement ring. It seemed that the recently made proposal would correct the situation. But it just got worse.

Each time the cause of the quarrel was the lack of attention from the groom Karina. She says he rarely thinks about her, while Karina herself cares more about him than she does about herself. On the one hand, it has become familiar to her. But on the other hand, she is constantly hoping for changes, trying to cause the groom at least some reaction. And as a result, she packs a bag and goes to her mother to cry, so that the next day she will return home to her beloved, who will disappear without her or, perhaps, will understand something.

The essence of the happiness of a woman Angelina Viktorovna was painfully familiar. She was already in Karina’s place and now understood that her daughter completely repeated her story. And although the marriage eventually broke up, this did not prevent Karina from making similar mistakes. Therefore, now Angelina Viktorovna sincerely regretted that she had not talked to her daughter about relations with men before. But it's not too late.

Do you know the story of the woman who got a box of apples? asked Angelina. Karina shook her head negatively. - Well, she got a loaded beautiful juicy apples. But the woman decided that while there will be those that look so good and leave the good for later. And every day she ate one spoiled apple with the idea that in the future there will be delicious and juicy fruits. Meanwhile, the apples spoiled, and the woman ate and ate them until the box was empty. In the end, she never ate a good apple.

- And what's that about? asked Karina.

Peels – And the fact that some people give these good apples to others. Like I gave to your father, and I ate spoiled food. And now you're doing the same thing: giving away the best, forgetting about yourself. But judging by the fact that you're here, there's still hope.

- Are you saying I'm wasting my time?

- Nope. I mean, if your lover doesn't give you as much love now as you give him, don't expect anything to change. One day your box will be empty and everything will be over. And you'll never taste the happiness you deserve. That's what I fear.

Karina burst into tears, and Angelina began to calm her down. And in the morning, Karina left again, not to fix the relationship, but to find out. Angelina Viktorovna was pleased with the decision of her daughter.

Peels Life Wisdom: What Does This Story Teach Us? Of course, the privacy of children is inviolable. But at the right time, a parent must come to the aid of his child. Even if it's a simple piece of advice. Angelina Viktorovna decided to tell an instructive story, while hinting at the true essence of the happiness of a woman. Karina's decision will be hers.

Tags

See also

New and interesting