The wife of writer and motivational speaker Nick Vujicic gave birth to twins on her birthday.

Two years ago, maybe three years ago, I saw Nick Vujicic for the first time. This film shocked me, making me look at many things in life with completely different eyes.

I cried. But not out of pity for him (for he does not need it), but out of pity for himself and his fellows. His life demonstrates to all of us, people without bodily defects and looking for the elixir of happiness, that in order to achieve a state of happiness, one must first be able to enjoy what you have and around you.

The name of Nick Vujicic is known to many. Born without limbs, he demonstrated by his own example that positive thinking With great willpower, a person can overcome even the most hopeless situations!

Millions of people around the world admire the great personality of Nick Vujicic, who, despite a rare genetic disease, not only continues to live a full life, but also helps other people along the way.

I really like his saying, “Your life may not be a miracle, but you can always be a miracle to others,” he says. It sounds pretty presumptuous until you see him in person and understand what he means.

Nick Vujicic is known as the Man of Smile. He has overcome many difficulties and continues to overcome them with a smile on his face. Sometimes he complains that he is tired of smiling. And probably not just smiling. When he speaks in front of an audience, he is the whole movement: he gestures with his face, neck, head, imaginary hands.

Imaginary because he doesn't have real arms and legs. When Nick was born, his father jumped out of the maternity ward so that his mother would not see the horror on his face. The mother did not take her son in her arms for four months - she could not overcome depression. You can imagine what was happening in the soul of parents whose firstborn was born with tetraamelia syndrome - the absence of limbs.

Although one small limb still got Nick - part of the foot with two fingers. With this limb, he learned to walk, swim, type at 40 words per minute, skate and surfboard.

Nick has traveled to more than 25 countries, speaking at various universities and organizations. He participates in TV shows, writes books, acts in films. His first book, Life Without Limits, was published in 2010 and translated into Russian in 2012.

To date, the life of 35-year-old Nick Vujicic is real positive thinking and willpower. He was able not only to build a career as a writer and lecturer, but also to establish a family life.

In 2012, Vujicic married Kanae Miyahara. In February 2013, the couple had their first child, Kiesi James, and two years later their second son, Dejan Levy, was born. Both babies are perfectly healthy.

And today's edition. "Site" I want to tell you the amazing news that Nick and his wife Kanae now have two daughters. The twins were born on their mother’s birthday!

“Thank you to everyone who prayed for us, thank you for your love!” Olivia and Ellie were born on their mother’s birthday. Each weighs just over two kilograms. Kanae and her daughters are doing great. Thank you, Lord! wrote Nick in his social networks.

And if you have not seen the short film of the American director Joshua Weigel with Nick Vujicic “Circus of Butterflies”, I suggest you watch this video. This movie is brilliant! In my opinion, it should be seen by everyone who has ever whined that everything in his life is bad.

about:blank

I also offer you 7 exciting books about self-knowledge, philosophy and psychology, which are definitely worth reading. Discover new truths with these world bestsellers.

Deprived of arms and legs, Nick Vujicic leads an active lifestyle, writes books and lectures that help thousands of people. embraceTogether with his wife, he raises relatives and adopted children and is sincerely happy.

Looking at this person, you understand that each of us simply does not have the right to complain about life and especially to fall into depression. What have you done to be happy?

And together with the fans of this legendary man, I want to wish the health of his large family and congratulate on the birth of babies.

Did you like the article? Tell your friends about this information and share your impressions with us in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting