Fashionable spring images for every day

With the onset of spring, all nature awakens. And with her, you, a beautiful woman, begin to take off heavy down jackets, fur coats, boots to transform into a flowering, light and bright lady, from the look of which you want to smile.

You start to think, what are the things worth refilling your wardrobe? look stylishBut at the same time, to combine these updates with your existing wardrobe, well, not worth all the money in the world.

Today's edition. "Site" I decided to come to the aid of all the fair sex, preparing for you 11 ideas fashionable images for spring-2019. For everyday exits and special occasions!

Fashion images for women
  1. Beige is an undeniable trend that can rightfully be put on the first place in terms of the number of fans.

2. On the podiums returned pleating, and in various manifestations. Naturally, it will not do without air pleated skirts of midi length, but the pleat will look much more spectacular on a variety of tops or upper parts of dresses.

3. Leopard, tiger and snake prints are no longer vulgar. On the contrary, fabrics with such an image look stylish and are even considered quite neutral in the fashion world. So if you’ve ever dreamed of trying on “animalistics,” now is the time! Come on, change the color!

4. Beige again. Combinations of light and dark or complete with a leopard print occupy the hearts and wardrobes of trendsetters, influencers, socialites and fashionistas.

5. Colored vertical or monolook in spring-2019 That's a good thing! Visually, this technique stretches the silhouette, making a woman a little taller and slimmer.

6. Lovers of needlework, rejoice! Fashion Week in London defined one of the key trends of the season – the widespread use of hand-knitted parts. In fashion, dresses and capes in the form of a fishing net, as well as the use of weaves in clothes in the manner of vintage tablecloths and rugs.

7. To look bright and refined every day it is worth looking at the checkered coat, and for warmer weather to the skirt or shirt in the cage. The cell is timeless, but now it's particularly good.

8. I especially like neon salad in combination with beige and bright orange color.

9. Trend to functionality Support in the new season and overalls. Fashion brands offer them as an alternative to dresses when you have to choose just one thing.

10. This spring, the breeches will take over the world again. They are invariably associated with equestrian sport: similar noble trousers are used in the form of riders. This reference allows in ordinary life to create an aura of English dignity and a royal atmosphere.

11. The course for vintage and retro is a trend that has become a constant in fashion. In the spring-summer season – 2019, it is fully reflected, because again the legendary fashion print “peas” is in honor. And in the most classical performance, in black and white palette.

Pantone Color Institute compiles a list of the most fashionable color solutions not only for the year, but also for each season.

I suggest you learn about the 12 most fashionable shades of the coming spring-summer season. For a long time there was not such a wide variety of truly feminine shades!

I hope you, like me, enjoyed this collection. Choose the right ideas for you and put them into practice. However, remember that even though fashion dictates its rules, it is only your tool for creating a unique image. It should serve your needs, not the other way around.

Share these ideas with your friends on social networks, you will definitely have something to discuss.

Tags

See also

New and interesting