How to make a handkerchief bag

Everyone already dreams of a vacation and counts the days until he finds himself on the warm sandy shore. But hardly anyone remembers that you need to carry a bunch of things with you to the beach: a bag, a Panama and a lot of things. What if we said that a lot of this could be replaced by a handkerchief?

Olga Papsueva shared wonderful life hacks, how to make a scarf summer bag with his own handsAnd a stylish Panama. Editorial "Site" sharing it with you.

Sometimes ideas for alterations appear out of nowhere, but bring so much benefit that I would never think. So with these simple ideas from Olga Pappueva. It seems that you have a handkerchief, and here - and a bag from it, and a headdress. Now I'm going to take a couple of handkerchiefs with me.

So, let’s start with how she made a handkerchief comfortable bag. No special talent is required, just a handkerchief and a few minutes of time. Place the scarf on a flat surface (floor or bed), put in the center what you need to take with you. Like a beach towel.

Now take the opposite ends of the handkerchief and tie them so that the edges fit tightly to what is placed inside. The remaining ends are also connected, but already higher. It makes it easy to carry a bag on your shoulder.

By the way, there is another trick in this bag. When you tie the internal knots, you can tie keys and other items on the keychain to them. They will not be lost and will be safe. That's it. Make a bag with your hands. Now you can pack the right things and go to the beach.

If you need a visual instruction, be sure to watch the video of Olga herself.

about:blank

And that's not all. Now from the same scarf (or from another, if they are in the range) you can make a simple headdress. In order not to worry where to buy a comfortable hat, as not to forget it somewhere, you can just get a handkerchief.

To make yourself a Panama, as Olga says, you need to straighten the scarf, put it on your head so that the ends are behind. Only now not to tie, but to twist. When the remaining length of the handkerchief is twisted, wrap it around your head. It will turn out a light and quite stylish headgear.

With options for the appearance of this headdress, you can experiment, twisting it in different ways. You can also throw a handkerchief so that the ends are in front, and then twist them. This will make quite a nice and mischievous headdress. The most important thing is that it is light: it does not interfere, but also protects from the sun.

You can see different versions of Panama from a scarf in Olga’s video.

about:blank

That's the craftsman and her beach life hacks. To me, very good ideas. I hope you need them too, and don’t forget to share them with your friends. Have a good rest!

Watch how to make a stylish beach outfit without sewing and unnecessary fuss in 5 minutes.

To bring not only emotions, but also good photos, see how to pose on the beach to look amazing in the pictures.

Rest is great, but do not forget how to behave on hot summer days. Safety comes first!

Tags

See also

New and interesting