How to maintain a clean and good atmosphere in the house

The question of how to properly wash laminate, tiles and parquet may seem ridiculous. Really, what's there to do? Take a bucket, wet a cloth in it and wash it off the dirt from the surface of the deck - that is the whole simple principle of action.

In fact, in this simple fact, there are certain rules and secrets, knowing about which you can easily cope not only with the usual rules. wet cleaningBut also with washing the floor after repair.

And if you approach this from an esoteric point of view, then you can multiply the money in the house. “Wash the laminate with a red cloth, and you will find money!” said my mother-in-law Tatiana Vasilievna. She is a wise woman, but she has a strong faith in people’s signs. She always washes that tiles that laminate red to bring prosperity to the house.

How to attract good luck and money

I'm sure you've heard the expression, "So clean that I washed everyone out of the house." So, a red laminate cloth is a direct antipode, according to legend, it gives the house family well-being and materiality! I cannot say that I am ready to blindly believe this statement, it is worth checking in practice.

However, reflecting on the words of my mother-in-law, I suddenly remembered how as a little girl I often found money on the street, and large sums. And I remembered that the parquet in the house was always I washed (my mother was sloppy from household chores) and the rag was red. Rather than such a beet hue, the sweatshirt was old.

I didn't say anything about it. The mother-in-law always says something like: “Red rag, help, money in the hands of lure”. And also certainly emphasizes that you need to believe in this sign, then it will come true!

I, as a man of scientific mind, do not particularly believe in such miraculous ways of material enrichment, but I see it in the world. dressing For laminate washing practical sides.

1. The red fabric clearly shows the volume of small debris and dust. Therefore, in the process of rinsing a rag between washing visits, it is much easier to assess the degree of contamination of the flooring. Be prepared for the fact that the standard "wash 2 times, and will be clean" is not enough to bring the perfect purity of the laminate or tile.

2. Bright rag-red for washing floor coverings helps to quickly distinguish it from other household accessories for cleaning. Such a red cloth will be difficult to confuse with any other, which means that it will be used only for its intended purpose.

3. To be fair, laminate washing cloth can be not only red, but also blue or orange, in general, any bright color.

Also editorial. "Site" I have prepared some simple tips for you that will help you qualitatively. floor-wash Don't worry too much.

1. Before washing the laminate, you need to remove everything superfluous from it: the carpet and rugs roll, chairs, stools, baskets for toys, floor vases and pots with flowers take out of the room or raise.

2. Then dry cleaning should be carried out: sweep with a brush, broom or vacuum (in dry mode), without forgetting about hard-to-reach places - under the bed, sofa, wardrobe. Dust there accumulates enough, and it will not slow to fly out, making cleaning meaningless. Careful dry cleaning is the key to successful wet. Do not hope that the dust will gather on the cloth during laminate washing - it will really collect on it, but the laminate after such cleaning will remain covered with dirty divorces.

3. You should start washing from the corner farthest from the entrance, then wash the areas of laminate or tiles near the walls and boards (it is better to do this manually, since mops often “do not take” these places) and gradually move to the center, and then to the exit.

4. Laminate or tile is wiped well raggedThen there will be no divorce. And to achieve impeccable cleanliness, you can change the water in the bucket and wipe the floor coverings again.

In modern society, people pay little attention to folk signs, but still our ancestors were rarely mistaken. Over the centuries, people have developed signs that should not be neglected in modern life. I suggest you find out what things you shouldn't lend. Knowing this, you can protect yourself from problems and failures and keep happiness in the home and well-being in the family!

I don’t know if color matters when choosing. laminateBut just last week, I walked into a hardware store, and when I saw red microfiber rags on the shelf, I immediately remembered what my mother-in-law said. Without hesitation, I bought a few of these household items for the house. You'll laugh, but on the way home, I found a rather large bill in the entrance. Apparently. rag They are slowly bringing money into the house.

I would say the beginning is pretty pleasant, now I will wash laminate or tiles only with this happy cloth. We'll see if the popular omen really works.

Do you believe in signs? I would be glad if you would share your thoughts on this with us in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting