Bike-taxi (8 photos)

The airport is always a hassle - that arrive too early and loitering hour and a half down the hall, then nervous in the car, standing in the expected traffic jam. Even the option bus - subway - aeroexpress far from ideal - morning crush in public transport does not match the internal rise to an interesting trip abroad. Opt for a fourth, as yet little known in Moscow option - biker checkered.

- Krylatskoye - Sheremetyevo? 30 minutes for maximum doedem.
 - And how to dress? - I ask the most worrying me a question - take a warm country windproof jacket did not want to.
 - Yes, as usual dress, I have everything.

Ivan met at the door, laying on my ammo bike helmet, knee pads, jacket, gloves and a disposable cap-Charlotte.

During the night it got cold on the street - plus three hair after a morning shower do not have time to dry, I stand, I'm afraid I do not know what more, or a motorcycle, or likely to suffer abroad after me it will blow.

With me two backpacks with the photography and belongings. The first is placed inside the seat, Ivan captures the second grid and the luggage belt.
 - Cidish bag, hands holding on to the bracket or for me, his feet on the steps, they do not need to chat and help in cornering slopes is also not necessary - "kolenochki" we will not take them. The main objective of passengers - not to interfere with the pilot. Sat down, relax and enjoy.

With me two backpacks with the photography and belongings. The first is placed inside the seat, Ivan captures the second grid and the luggage belt.
 - Cidish bag, hands holding on to the bracket or for me, his feet on the steps, they do not need to chat and help in cornering slopes is also not necessary - "kolenochki" we will not take them. The main objective of passengers - not to interfere with the pilot. Sat down, relax and enjoy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting