Low female acceptance that men are 100% fooled by

Every woman should have a mystery. This is the famous phrase. Someone has their own zest, while someone has them for a whole bag. Not everyone is given to cognize all women's tricks and wisdom , because the beautiful half of humanity develops very quickly and absorbs life lessons, like a flower of fresh dew.

But how to understand the beloved woman ? It's easy enough if you hear and listen to what messages she puts into her words. It is not difficult to decipher them. But this will definitely help you avoid possible quarrels and misunderstandings.

© Freepik How to understand your beloved woman Some women manage to turn harmless tricks into quite open manipulations. If she wants to use a man for some specific purpose of her own, then, most likely, she will do it. Such a move allows you to get close to a person's consciousness and provoke him to a certain action or reaction.

© Freepik Manipulation of power If a woman wants a man to fulfill any of her requests, she can do it covertly, focusing on the fact that the man is bigger and stronger. “Can you do it for me?”, “Are you weak?”, “I didn't know that you were such a weakling,” - with such phrases a woman can provoke to fulfill certain wishes or actions.

Sometimes this happens only for good purposes, but there are times when such a provocation has a completely aggressive emotional connotation. Perhaps by making such a statement, the lady will unknowingly offend the interlocutor. This is understandable: hardly any man will like something like that. You need to be attentive to every statement. Remember that insults and humiliation (even in a hidden form) have no place in a healthy relationship between two reasonable people.

© Freepik Independence that scares Demonstrative attempts to do on her own what a lady has never done before, can also be a wake-up call. Be sure to pay attention to this. The phrases “I can do it myself”, “I don’t need any help” and “I don’t want to give you trouble” may actually have a slightly different connotation. Think, perhaps, a similar incident has already taken place and it offended the lovely lady. In this case, it would be good to ask for forgiveness and try not to repeat your mistakes again.

If such phrases are heard often enough, and a woman with their help literally "forces" her to carry out her smallest assignments, then it is worth stopping. Does she really need help, or does she need a personal errand? If so, then it is not worthwhile to carry on such incitements anymore. Always try to keep your mind cool in order to make the right decisions.

© Freepik She is happy, and he ... Sometimes ladies resort to not entirely fair game. They are trying to force a man to make him do something under the pretext that it will definitely make them happy: “If I had this handbag, I would be very happy”, “if you bought me a fur coat, I would be in seventh heaven happiness ". But in this way, any standard request can be turned into something super important and necessary. And it will definitely make a woman contented and happy.

Think about it. Wouldn't such "happiness" be harmful to yourself? A prudent woman is unlikely to demand mountains of gold from her beloved man if she knows that, for example, now he has problems with work. No one should force gifts and smart deeds, because such zeal comes from the very heart.

© Freepik It turns out that figuring out how to understand your beloved woman is not at all difficult. You just need to be attentive to her and to what she says. Women are more emotional, so guessing what they want is generally possible without problems. If you give your beloved the proper amount of your attention and time.

© Freepik Trust your feelings. A sincere emotional impulse will always be appreciated by a lady. She is unlikely to coerce or force to do anything, because a wise woman is a self-sufficient woman. And a self-sufficient woman is a bright ray of life-giving warmth and light , which she has enough for everyone with interest.

Tags

See also

New and interesting