Delicate salad that lovers eat with animal greed

Delicate salad with cheese . This is our love with my wife, an attribute, a sign. We always prepare it on the eve of our important dates. Since we met at a time when we simply had no money for delights, the salad with the romantic name "Tenderness" became our exclusive. This was the maximum that we could then afford.

Now it's even funny to remember this. We have been living in our apartment for a long time, each has a car, the children are already graduating from institutes and will soon scatter around the world. We can eat, in principle, any food. But we dare not break the tradition. For the New Year, for birthdays, for the anniversary of our acquaintance. Children themselves ask, they say, dad, make your own salad!

Delicate salad with cheese Honestly, we put it on the table when big guests come. Of course, we don't force anyone to eat, but for so many years everyone has already got used to it and are happy to treat themselves to it. Sometimes it's even scary to think how simple this recipe is. But this is how I "won" the heart of my wife. Indeed, at that time I could only cook this simple salad .

You need
  • 200 g of hard cheese (I take Russian)
  • 200 g ham
  • 1 large fresh cucumber
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 1 packet of mayonnaise (preferably not greasy or homemade)

Delicate salad with cheese
  1. Honestly, I don’t even know if it’s worth describing such simple steps. But nonetheless. Start with cheese, grate it on a coarse grater. It is better to take a little more cheese, because it is the basis in this salad.

2. Then cut the ham and cucumber into thin strips (or use a special grater), pass the garlic through a press. Mix everything with cheese and add mayonnaise to taste. I put a lot, but the salad should stay thick.

3. You can immediately serve it on the table, after decorating with herbs. But I like to put it in the refrigerator for a few hours, so that the juice "starts up. Then I just drop it on a plate and serve it cold. It tastes even better this way. Done!

From the Editor You can experiment with taste. To do this, just take a different kind of hard cheese and experiment with ham. At one time I replaced it with boiled chicken breast, but it's not so tasty. You can also change mayonnaise and add a pinch of pepper. I always do things a little differently to add variety. But in general, they are one and the same salad.

Delicate salad with cheese is always in the first place in our family. No one can convince us that there is better food. In the end, he is a symbol for us, and we will not abandon him. Write in the comments what food is iconic for you, and just in case, see how to make homemade mayonnaise. Bon Appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting