Is it possible to meet your second half on a dating site?

Many people believe that online dating by default cannot lead to a serious relationship.

Most women believe that the opportunity hook upWhen you’re at least 40 years old, it’s zero.

The same edition "Site" I strongly disagree with this and am determined to dispel such myths.

We will share the amazing story of online dating of 43-year-old Anna, who proves by her own example that you can find your soul mate even through simple correspondence on the Internet.

And at the end of the article you will find a selection of 4 free and the most reliable dating sites in the world. So if your heart is languishing with loneliness, don’t miss your chance to fix it today!

When I was 25, I did not imagine myself as someone’s spouse. My whole time was wasted by work. There was no time to even think about dating.

Over time, the career was successfully built. I managed to get everything done and even buy my own apartment. The only thing missing for happiness was a loved one.

Attempts to establish relationships with men from my environment ended in complete failure. So for a while, I was desperate to find the right person. That’s where my friend advised me to register on a dating site.

At first I was skeptical of such a proposal. After a little thought, I decided to try.

To my surprise, there were quite a few people my age and older (I was 39 at the time). And, as it turned out, most of them were looking for more than just casual affairs. And just like me, we were looking for a reliable partner with whom we could build a strong, serious relationship.

Long correspondence with men made me tired. So I developed my own tactics to find the perfect partner. And it consisted of only three points: 1 message, 1 call and 1 meeting.

In this way, I was able to quickly establish contact with a man and understand whether to communicate with him in the future. And most often the initiative of writing the first message I took.

As a result, after 15 successful and less successful dates over a cup of coffee, I met my future husband.

Our heroine believes that women should be more active in relationships with men. I am convinced that her personal experience is the best proof of this.

Reliable dating sites
  1. eharmony This site is for those who are serious about starting a family. It is mainly aimed at a foreign audience.

However, residents of the CIS countries can easily find a suitable interlocutor (and, possibly, a future life partner) there for themselves. According to eharmony, more than 50 million people are registered on their website.

2. OkCupid Online dating platform OkCupid is designed mainly for young people. This is evidenced even by the extravagant design of the site.

But older people who are interested in politics and have liberal views on life, this site is also suitable.

The main distinguishing feature of OkCupid from other sites is the procedure for creating a questionnaire. When filling out the profile, each new participant must answer a considerable number of social questions. This makes it easier to select a potential couple.

3. 24open A big plus of this site is that 95% of all questionnaires are real and active. While on most popular dating sites, more than 50% of profiles are fake accounts created to attract an audience.

In addition, on 24open you can connect to a group chat, where various everyday issues are discussed. And this makes it possible to find the right person for personal communication much faster.

4. Link. But on the site LinkYou you can find not only your soul mate, but also make useful business acquaintances or good friends with similar views on life.

After all, it is possible to set not only the basic parameters (for example, age or gender of a person), but also many additional criteria that the search system will take into account when selecting an interlocutor.

And do you think it is possible to build a strong family relationship by meeting a person through the Internet? We look forward to seeing your comments on this.

In the meantime, it's time to say goodbye. We wish you a good day and only successful acquaintances (both online and offline).

See you again!

Tags

See also

New and interesting