From a man who suddenly wanted a child, you need to run headlong

That's the topic. One friend of the young lady said that if a man spoke about a child, then we should think about how to build a further relationship with this man. So we thought, what is the logical connection? Maul, I don't want to have a baby.That's what the lady says. Wait, honey, don't drive the horses.

We have a cognitive dissonance going on here, so we have an explanatory team in the studio. Since when is a man lobbying for kids to hide from him? What's not dancing and what's the fun? Okay, says the lady, I'm going to explain it easily. Well, the editorial board. "Site" Attention!

I do not want to deal with the child “If there is the slightest doubt, then do not be deceived.” Because a man only looks beautiful in his head. He thinks that the child is quite a grown-up boy, with whom you can go to football, and on the console to get into the same football. And this kid on his own, gave him ten bucks there once a week and he's happy above the roof.

Or he thinks that a child, if a baby, then once a day he smiled there, gave him a maximum bottle of milk (by the way, he does not think about where this bottle would come from), patted five minutes on the back and that’s it – the child is happy, sleeps and smiles. Everything else just doesn’t fit into his mind.

When a child is young, he needs 24 hours of attention. Then take them to the garden, to school, with lessons, maybe help. And it's not ten dollars, it's a lot more. But in the head of a man lives an excellent student: his mother will help to bring a bag, wash the dishes, vacuum cleaner joke and even bring a diploma from the Olympics.

Of course, that doesn’t mean everyone is like that. But most men have a really bad idea of what a child is and how much resources it requires. Few people really realize that life will now change forever, not for the first two years, until the cub learns to walk on the pot himself.

This is the big picture in our country. Among men, it is not particularly customary to interfere in the process of growth and upbringing. They're getting more and more cream. And if they have the patience to wait for the baby to grow up a little. Agree, men when faced with the real state of things, it always puts them at a dead end.

Because now you can forget about how to properly sleep and rest. Now you need to cut costs and redirect them to the child. You have to get used to a wife who doesn't wear makeup for days because she doesn't have time. And her seductive body before pregnancy suddenly lost its seductive forms.

In general, all this man is discouraged and angry, because he imagined one thing, but got quite another. So he's walking around in full prostration and he's thinking, how can I get the hell out of here? Suddenly it turns out that he is a terrible careerist, that you need to go through the running room in the car, that his parents have potatoes (although he avoided it in every possible way before).

Statistics show that most divorces occur in the first year after marriage and the birth of a child. The result is one - with a child, mainly one woman remains. No matter how much a man punches himself in the chest, promising to always be near, you need to be ready for the fact that the fate of a small person will lie entirely on your shoulders.

You can rely on the help of a man, but it is better not to count on it. Simply because a man does not really understand all the possible difficulties. The euphoria subsides quickly. Therefore, a woman must decide for herself - if she can cope on her own, then you can get pregnant. But if this is just a whim of a man, it is better to think about everything again.

That's why I'm saying that when these conversations start, it's easier to keep a distance from a guy like that. At least to make sure his intentions are serious. But if there are doubts, it is better not to start. And without kids, what kind of relationship is this? If you are not childfree, sooner or later the question of children will still be relevant.”

From the editorial office. We can’t say that there is absolutely no reason in the arguments of the lady, but is everything really so bad? Be sure to write in the comments what you think about this, and at the same time share observations about how men actually behave. When a child appears in the family.

You can brush it off and say, I don't want to have a baby.. Sadly, without our help, it could really be tough. Find out more about how to be a good father to your children. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting