What to give mother-in-law for a birthday if she is a fan of the garden business

Organizers make life easier. With them it is much easier to find the right thing and put the house in order. We are used to different boxes, which are divided inside into sections. Organizer for cosmetics, office, organizer for clothes, spices and so on. Everything is in sight and in place. So if there's something in the pile, it's time to get an organizer. But recently I saw an unusual and very cute object for housewives who live in a private house and have chickens in their farm. It's an organizer bag. egg-proof.

A cute knitted apron with egg pockets is better than any onion. With him hands are free, and all the testicles in safety will wait for their time in the apron. It's a shame when fresh eggs break on the way to the house!

This apron I saw in the online store Etsy, which sells other knitted things for the house. And people buy such an accessory not only for themselves, but also for friends as a gift.

I suspect the organizer bag doesn't fit that hard. It's just a rectangle with tiers in the back and lots of pockets in the front. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a video tutorial on how to tie an egg apron.

Handmaids, answer in the comments, could you link such a charm and give instructions for knitting such an apron? And you can make it on a typewriter, right? If I had a pattern of this apron, I would happily tie one for my husband. He’s always looking for tools all over the house.

To be honest, this bag can be used not only for collecting eggs. Gardeners and cooks bag-organizer can also be useful. In these pockets you can fold seeds for seedlings, garden tools and generally any tools. And in the kitchen to collect all the spices in such an apron, so that during cooking not to be distracted by the search for the right seasonings.

It seems like such a simple idea, but at the same time very original. As you can see, you can even make money on a hobby for your own pleasure, why not? Why do you think you can use such an apron? I look forward to your comments. Have a good day and new ideas.

Tags

See also

New and interesting