Phrases of the beloved that make a man unbearably suffer

Strong. male-female It’s hard work that both partners are involved in. If one of them fails, the other suffers. And sometimes it is not even in actions, but in ordinary words.

Beautiful women do not always manage to feel the line that should not be crossed. Moreover, psychologists distinguish a number of women's taboo phrases for men. When they hear them, they are often annoyed or even offended. What are these phrases, we tell in today’s article.

At first glance, it seems that there will be nothing special in these phrases. However, it is all about the subtext that men reveal one or two times. And some words hurt so much that egotism. We have prepared a selection of 8 female phrases. I wonder if you use them to communicate with a young man or husband.

What not to tell a man
  1. "You could have guessed..." - a classic of the conversational genre! This phrase not only offends a man, but also demotivates him. Not every person is able to make guesses about the wishes of his chosen one. You don’t have to force your partner to read between the lines. He'll just fail this exam. Always tell me what you want. Men love determined and courageous women.

2. "Be a man!" Some women add the word “rag” to this phrase, and it turns out to be a nightmare. When you say that, you question your partner's masculinity. And hearing this, a man is unlikely to want to prove otherwise and will be extremely offended.
  3. "I'd rather do it myself." Another classic female phrase. It is often said to annoy a man when he simply forgot to do something. But that happens to all of us, doesn't it? Saying that, it’s like you’re losing faith in your partner’s abilities and not giving him a chance. You do not need to act as if a man deliberately fell into the dirt face.

4. "Honey, we need to talk." A phrase that can simultaneously discourage, frighten and alert a man. As a rule, women say this before a serious conversation, the so-called "debriefing".
  5. "Do you like her, pretty?" By asking such a question, a woman creates the most awkward situation in which the course of events is difficult to predict. A passing girl can be really pretty. But this does not mean that the man somehow noted it. And after such a discouraging question, the partner will have to invent how to answer the most correctly and not offend his companion.

Taboo phrases "I'm not your mother. You clean up! Agree, this phrase causes only negative emotions. If you want your man to be more careful, just talk to him about it. Attacking me won't help. In addition, such a claim shows not the best attitude towards the mother of your partner. Why put more oil on the fire? "Going with your friends again?" The union of a man and a woman is strong only if the partners have personal space. This means that they should spend time with their friends or alone. There is nothing wrong with a man going to football and being in the company of men. This will give you time to relax and miss each other.

"What a tummy! You seem to have recovered.” You should not tell your life partner that. Men are very sensitive to criticism of their appearance. Such a statement is unlikely to motivate them. Quite the opposite. Therefore, if you want to see your man more fit, show him a good example. "Do you love me?" ? It seems that everything is clear without words. A man is not always generous to loud and frequent statements about love. But that doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you. It's just that people show their feelings differently. Therefore, it is better not to terrorize your partner with unnecessary questions.

What? The key to a truly strong relationship? Perhaps the true answer to this question we can not give. But we do know that it is very important to be as sincere as possible with your partner. Then you do not have to invent ridiculous phrases for dialogue, because all the most precious things come from the heart.

Tell me, have you ever used phrases from our collection in real life? If so, how did the man react to them? We look forward to your comments. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting