How to do anti-cellulite vacuum massage

One of the women's misfortunes is cellulitis or a skin condition often called "orange peel".

Cellulite affects almost all women, and regardless of age and weight. What we see in magazines, namely the perfect smooth skin of models, quite often it is the result of photoshop.

So you can not blame yourself for cellulite; I'm all for loving yourself and your body, but try to help him to be better. With the help of natural methods and means!

One million eight hundred sixteen thousand five hundred eleven

And one of these effective methods to combat cellulite is vacuum massage which is easy and simple you can do yourself at home.

Why do we have formed the "orange peel»

Fluid retention, poor lymphatic drainage and weak veins. All this leads to poor blood circulation. Also influenced hormonal imbalance that can lead to the formation of a higher number of fat cells. Don't forget about sedentary lifestyle.

How anti-cellulite vacuum massage helps us to get rid of cellulite

When we put a jar on the skin, creating a vacuum creates back pressure which helps to break up cellulite. This type of massage stimulates circulation, release of toxins, stimulates the drainage of lymph nodes. It helps to decongest connective tissue and muscles. Reduces water stagnation and swelling. As a result, the skin decreases the manifestation of the "orange peel", it looks more smooth and elastic.

Forty one million eight hundred eighty six thousand eight hundred ninety

How to make a vacuum massage

We need:

• Silicone jar — 1
  • Oil (I like coconut oil) — a couple of tablespoons + anti-cellulite essential oil (such as orange or geranium).

Method of execution:

Apply your chosen oil to problem areas and massage. Most often it is the hips, the stomach, agonize hands. Squeeze and release the bottle to the skin, as if sucking the skin into it. You should feel pressure, but you must not be hurt. Start moving the jar on the skin first up down and then circular motions. It is recommended to spend at least 5 minutes to the target area. That is, start with one thigh, then move to another, then one cheek, then the other, then belly and so on. Then the skin will slightly burn and blush is fine. Sometimes it can even be formed bruising is also normal, they are rapidly. After finished massage, take a shower and apply a natural oil or body cream.

Note:

• Silicone jars massage you can buy at the pharmacy.
  • I love to do anti-cellulite vacuum massage 3 times a week. I am doing it in the bathroom after dry body brushing and before a shower.
  • I would recommended this massage courses 3 times a week for a month and then a month rest.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: //happyandnatural.com/kak-pravilno-delat-anticellyulitnyj-vakuumnyj-massazh/

Tags

See also

New and interesting