Where the elderly live well?

Every not far off old age. It's time to think about where to live. It is not necessary to say that for the city dweller there is no other option than a cramped apartment and at the entrance of the shop. Think of the big picture.

Let's take worst case: you're the man. Inexorable statistics says that before retirement will not live every second. But that can be envied — for every man 60 years have 2 the same age. As the saying goes, "there are plenty to choose from". )

Russian women live almost like Europeans — an average of 73 years. Which means that after retirement only the beginning.
Let's say you have no children, a pension in the region of 300 dollars. This amount will be enough not only to sitting at the window, looking at passers-by.
$ 300 retiree can live in the sun, eating well, in Harbin, for example, in Hurghada or in a more native Burgas.

Significant adventuristic nature has the right to lay flat and go to town. I think these little? Wrong. Old men with shaking heads in wheelchairs often live on cruise ships in the business cabin, well, and in the hottest place on earth — the city of sin, Las Vegas. ) I myself in a circle of no idea.I'm rather closer to those who think in the style of "if there is Paradise on earth is a rustic edge." Here look to the old European estates, as arranged life that contain.

It turns out, Europeans feel better than all the old French. Their government decided: you're a man or woman to pay 1 200 euros, since 60 years. And the French live on average to 80 (!!) years.

On the shores of the UK slightly worse — live to 79 years. A man becomes a pensioner at 65 and woman at 60. Still, these old men at least 15 years to have a good time. And pulled away very simple — sell apartments in the cities are buying up the old estates.
The same thing is happening in Spain, however with a pension of the Spaniards less fortunate — 850 euros per capita. However, this money will be enough to contain here is a cozy rural house:

Photos by Elmueble

What you need to in old age, to have such a little house? A million under the mattress? Shares a whole heap? For me it's much easier — invest in their children, in their vision, education. When the time comes, your son or daughter will not leave. Because, honestly, responsibility for the welfare of old parents in any country needs falls on the shoulders of their grown children. published

Source: art-defi.livejournal.com/tag/%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B8

Tags

See also

New and interesting