"Postscript to the fairy tale The Snow Queen"

"\u003cStrong\u003e Yulia Mironenko \u003c/ strong\u003e \u003cbr\u003e \u003cbr\u003e\n \u003cbr\u003e \u003cbr\u003e\nPostscript to the fairy tale \"The Snow Queen» \u003cbr\u003e\n(30 years later) \u003cbr\u003e\nGood old storyteller \u003cbr\u003e\nHouse \u003cbr\u003e Chimera\nStr. imagination \u003cbr\u003e\nCity of my childhood \u003cbr\u003e\nDear Storyteller, \u003cbr\u003e\nSorry for such a long silence. \u003cbr\u003e\nI must admit that was not ready to live, and just meet face to face with the fact that you called \"naked truth\" in your last letter. And leave this subject, okay? .. Then I got excited, but now more than appreciate your profession, remain faithful to her until the end. \u003cbr\u003e\nGood immortal storyteller, Kai launched into a new long journey. After the captivity of the Snow Queen, the campaign for the Golden Fleece, charms of the Sirens, the battle with the green dragon and the victory over the Lilliputians, we settled for a short time, brought the cat. But he soon found that he needed to be more spiritual, to be a good family man, and went to look for the Teacher. \u003cbr\u003e\nI was heavily pregnant and I could not follow him, and we were separated again. From it can not be heard for 5 years. \u003cbr\u003e\nThe first time I get by by renting the basement for rent and living in the boiler room. There was at least warm. But then there was a revolution, and New Kind Power nationalized grandmother basement. We kindly Emma first resettled in barracks for single mothers - they did not want to believe that I'm not a single mother, and that Kai will be back soon. And just a year later returned to the basement and isolated garret where brooms are kept. Accommodation is free, most importantly regularly to serve - in time to give brooms and put them in their place; only have themselves to drown. \u003cbr\u003e\nAll these recent events have undermined my health. Thank God, in the State of New Happy Good medicine authorities also free. However, the queue reaches three kilometers and 12 days, and can not absent himself for a minute - zagryzut; so that not all survive. But our district doctor, my good neighbor, as a friend to help me, if you do not heal, or at least relieve symptoms. Alas, now he can not do anything, because I have no money left to maintain our friendship, and I do not will overcome in the queue. \u003cbr\u003e\nSo, still in December, storyteller, and I have almost reached the wood, and I am dying. Recently I exchanged their coins for two postage stamps to send you this letter. \u003cbr\u003e\nBut it bothers me, but Emma, ​​our poor glorious daughter Emma. I was horrified to notice that sometimes she looks at the world as seriously as her father at a time when the eyes of his heart were icicles. She needs your help and participation, an old friend. I know - you can not refuse. Do not you dare. Only you can come back to where settled disease and poverty and despair - and smile. Only you can make a fool to believe, but the good ideas of the poor, lost children. Only you can give hope - and let this hope does not come to pass - but their sleep at least sometimes be bright and a smile will touch the mouth of the sleeper, and a grimace of pain on his face will not spoil \u003cbr\u003e.\nThis grace I ask for his daughter, Storyteller. \u003cbr\u003e\nNo, I pray storyteller. On one only mercy. \u003cbr\u003e\nTrick it. \u003cbr\u003e\nYour grateful Gerd \u003cbr\u003e\nFor broom closet in the basement of the deceased Grandma \u003cbr\u003e\nStr. Fabulous, 1 \u003cbr\u003e\nMy City adulthood \u003cbr\u003e\nForgotten Edge Happy State"

Tags

See also

New and interesting