All the blondes of the world, I hope, will understand me!

Everybody knows that blonde - it is a very time-consuming work. All the blondes of the world, I hope, will understand me!
I believe that hair should be painted only in the salon or buy only professional paint! This, of course, is my personal opinion, but if you want beautiful hair and you paint them, the purchase of paint mass market of the "Garnier" will not make your hair more beautiful (well, maybe there are certainly exceptions) ...
So my departure:
1) First of all - it certainly oils such as coconut oil, shea butter, jojoba, peach, grape seed oil, almond oil, avocado oil. I take 2-3 kinds of oil and mixed, heated in a water bath, then add essential oils: orange, ylang - ylang, tangerine, lavender, etc. add 5-7 drops, not more. I go with the oils at least 4 hours, and so I go to sleep. Since I'm living with a man who always want to look good in front, pigtail braid, put a towel on the pillow and go to sleep well;)
2) In the morning I get up, I go to wash off the mask 2 times with prof.shampunem then blotted how to hair with a towel and I put or render a mask for 10 minutes, then dress bag, on top of a towel and a hairdryer and heated to mask better acted and penetrated deep into the hair. All are wrapped and wash off the hair for 5-7 minutes to excess moisture is absorbed.
3) The hair has always land in a natural way. Sprinkle hair biphasic serum from kapus (you can use any, for example, as, Gliss Kur, only to moisturize the hair and, most importantly, so that later it was easier to comb). When the hair is a little dry up, nanoshu indelible oil (I have a few: Matrix, Elsev, Garnier, etc.) currently use prof. Oil Matrix, for me it is the best. Girl, cute, buy, preferably indelible OIL ONLY FROM PROF., Since they do not have such harmful silicones, which are in the mass market. Because when I used oil from "Garnier" my hair demanding more and more oil, and every time I inflicted more and more, in the end, the hair have lost moisture and dried, because all these silicones pulled all of the hair (I hope you understand;)
4) Now, I start scratching. I comb from Tangle Teaser, it really does not fight hair and very carefully comb. Fully combed hair that comb, and then take a comb with hair brush, drip your favorite EM 5 drops, I have an orange and start doing aromaraschesyvanie and comb to dry hair.
5) In addition, every day or every other day I put on the ends of her hair any natural oil as nesmyvashki, 1-2 drops in palms and rub. Imbued with hair and shine. Either nesmyvashki of cosmetic care.
6) Take your vitamins Perfectil.
7) Drink plenty of water.
8) Every evening, however strange it may sound, I get up to the mirror and start to very very carefully combing, stroking them and say what beautiful hair, etc.
9) night braid hair in a ponytail or braid easy to hair is not tangled during the night.
10) makes peeling scalp (take 3 tablespoons of salt, add the essential oil 7 drops, the water do not add ever, as it is written in all sources, because the salt is dissolved, and the effect is much less ... and only on clean, freshly washed hair put on roots and doing massage this scrub. Then, very cool effect, the scalp breathe and wonderful volume)

Tags

See also

New and interesting